Redownload patch each time I start the launcher

Hi,

Each time I start the launcher it starts downloading a patch, it's either 150MB, 76MB or 65 MB.
    After patch is completed I can play. But if I close it ( and I have to close it a lot because sometimes i keep getting "Disconnected from PvP.net....." or just get stuck at "Searching for match".

Last time I made a test, I started it >> patcher downloaded a patch >> finished >> closed it >> reopened it >> patcher downloaded the patch again.....

I don't change the region.....

Any ideas ?

Thanks.....

That's really strange...try reinstalling? Some of your filepaths may be messed up for some reason.

Did you install the game to C:/ or some other subfolder (Like C:/Program Files/)? cause it might just be that windows is blocking the launcher from reading the files.
    Last edited by Grxl; 2011-10-07 at 05:39 PM. Reason: made it a bit more clear
    League: Grxl-EUW
    Guild Wars: Grxl.5236 @ Gandara
    WoW Priest | Paladin | Shaman | Death Knight

Running as Administrator?

Have you tried using the repair function?

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Running as Administrator?

Have you tried using the repair function?

Just noticed the reply with quote option! I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

OT: The repair option actually works for you sometimes? I find that restarting my computer works more often than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroid View Post
    Just noticed the reply with quote option! I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

OT: The repair option actually works for you sometimes? I find that restarting my computer works more often than that.
    Yeah, I've had problems where the repair function has worked!

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Yeah, I've had problems where the repair function has worked!

Dang I wish I had that problem more often

Repairing solved the problem.....

Thanks a lot

repair function told me once that game is far too damaged and need to reinstall it, I copied it from E:\ to F:\ and it worked -.-
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power