Thread: Warwick

Warwick

What you guys think about non jungle Warwick for 3v3/Dominion, im considering him as my next buy (Balanar the Night Stalker minus ult, anyone?) but im not sure about is he worth it, AD dps/nuke/semi carry?
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2011-10-07 at 07:09 PM.

Well not sure for dominion , but in 3v3 and 5v5 he is pretty good. IMO you should build him a bit tanky so you don`t get 1shotted when u use ulti. Then get mandreds bloodrazor for some damage.
    Honestly I think he is best played in the jungle , which you can't do in dominion and 3v3 ( or can you in 3v3? didnt play it at all ), so there may be some other champions better suited for your needs.
    Also , to me , he seems more like Strigwyr ( spelling?) rather than Balanaar

He is one of the most annoying oponents in 3v3. he can always leave lane and go jungle, and you always have to be prepared and ward a lot. Once they had warwick, ashe and singed combo. Warwick would ulti stunn you, after that you'd get hit by Ashe's arrow and thrown back by Singed. All of that while stunned, and it means a certain death. So he is definitely good for 3v3, i havent seen him in dominon yet, but most ad champions are good. If you're not sure wait till he's free and try him out, but he's not expensive, so you might as well buy him. You dont have much to loose :P
    Here comes the pain bitch

You can jungle in TT. Warwick is decent, but at least jungle-wise he's only one of the safer junglers since he can essentially stay at full hp. His clears are not that fast, and his ganks without his ultimate are hillariously bad.

I would not choose warwick for dominion at all. His sustain is decent if you play him AP, but his mobility and chase are pretty weak. He's not a strong as someone like Jax or Akali for small duels.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoblade View Post
    his mobility and chase are pretty weak
    That's just plain wrong. Level his passive a bit and he'll be zooming over the map as pretty much the entire time someone will be in wounded state and the map's pretty darn small.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That's just plain wrong. Level his passive a bit and he'll be zooming over the map as pretty much the entire time someone will be in wounded state and the map's pretty darn small.
    Level his passive too much and you don't actually do damage. His run speed increase is also worthless compared to Akali or Kassadin. There's certainly worse picks than warwick, but as far as dominion specifically goes, he's not a strong choice.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual