Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just be careful with that. Like, getting tipsy is enough to have some fun, you dont need to get completely drunk.
    Everything is good as long as you know when to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    all i saw was drink alcohol and alone... my thoughts? your an alcoholic
    You're*

And the social stigma against drinking alone, and the acceptance of "social" drinking is so freaking retarded and irrational.

Having a nice few cold ones, with your mates online, doing something that would normally be boring is great.

I spent a few nights, loads of beer & cider and did my 80 - 85 on a few toons with my mates. It was one of the best times in WoW ever.

I seriously used to get better as I got more drunk throughout the night when i would play COD. Every time I would place first on my team I would take shot of vodka.

Then there were raid nights where I would take a shot every wipe. My guild would wipe on purpose >_>

I don't do that anymore because I barely drink but when I did do it, it was some good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    mostly with some friends on skype or on vent playing something fun,
    Social drinking has never been a problem

There is nothing more enjoyable than getting drunk and playing some Xbox live with friends or random others. I am a very friendly and mellow guy when I'm sober. Kinda quiet too lol, but when I'm drunk and I'm online, I tend to tell jokes, stories, and pretty much just say stupid stuff just to get other players to laugh and have a good time.

must be Friday, Saturday, Thursday, or the occasional Tuesday
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i've only been drunk once, but when i went in to play wow/lol, i ended up updating my fb status with only 1/50 words correctly spelt. i even wrote that blizz should nerf keyboards, cus they dont stand still!
    but when i tried to open a game, i just fell straight into my floor and got a bruised eye XD

was some fun shit. cant wait for my 15th birthday!
    I think this is a troll... Not quite sure...

OT: Try going out to a party and getting drunk. Way more fun!

The whole "alcoholic cause you drink alone" thing is so stupid. Especially in this case because they are not actually drinking alone. The concept behind that is it means you are drinking merely for the effect as opposed to the social aspect, however as they said they are usually on Skype or Vent with friends which is just another method of socialization.

Quote Originally Posted by Krid View Post
    I think this is a troll... Not quite sure...

OT: Try going out to a party and getting drunk. Way more fun!
    Aside from the chance at a drunk girl lay, what is more fun about going out? The $5 for a cup that you'll fill maybe 3-4 times cause there are so many people. Or the fact cops could drop in any time. And then how do you get home from said party? I can only assume you're driving which brings it to a whole differnt realm of irresponsibility.

Drunken PvP with guildies on saturday nights was one of the funnies things I've ever done. Started out well, but we ended up being free honor kills. And the mood just went up, no matter what.

My TBC guild, why did you have to disband?

I don't drink, but if I did I probably wouldn't unless I was alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    Aside from the chance at a drunk girl lay, what is more fun about going out? The $5 for a cup that you'll fill maybe 3-4 times cause there are so many people. Or the fact cops could drop in any time. And then how do you get home from said party? I can only assume you're driving which brings it to a whole differnt realm of irresponsibility.
    I guess you've never been to a college party at your own friends place. Any booze is free and you get to sleep there when it's over!

i never NEVER drink alcohol without someone else.

It's almost as sad as watching Anime, no I don't do it

The name of this topic is not a good look lol but seriously, think about it, it's cheaper and safer.
    Typical night out: Predrinks at home ---> catch a cab in ---> club-hop around town, which can include more cab fees plus on top of you buying more drinks ---> catch cab home or in some cases to some strangers house/hotel.
    The being out and social thing is what irks me with some people. They claim if you go out more yadda yadda you won't be a shut-in but if you're going out for a night on the town with some mates, how is it any different to staying at home and hitting the piss and playing a game with them?

What is the difference between talking to people over skype while drinking a beer and talking with eachother in the same room with a beer? I can't really see the difference, you talk to a person either way so it doesn't really matter. If you were to sit all alone without talking with anyone and just drink, then I would be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    What is the difference between talking to people over skype while drinking a beer and talking with eachother in the same room with a beer? I can't really see the difference, you talk to a person either way so it doesn't really matter. If you were to sit all alone without talking with anyone and just drink, then I would be concerned.
    You CANNOT be serious

10+ Year Old Account
    I get shit-faced and play games alone more than a few times a month. Most of the time I get bored and get on Yahoo chat and talk smack to people.

I think it's cool and lots of fun, even tho I enjoy drinking WITH friends more. ;D
    Hi