New PS3 BF3 Box Art Confirmed

Looks like the Box Art for the PS3 version has been released.

<User was infracted for this post>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-10-08 at 12:17 AM.

Deleted
    I get it. Because there are bushes in the game. And you can hide behind them.

Wait, what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bushes in the beta currently block bullets (and grenades), so that might explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by yorker View Post
    Bushes in the beta currently block bullets (and grenades), so that might explain it.
    no they dont.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    I get it. Because there are bushes in the game. And you can hide behind them.

Wait, what?
    It's not so much the fact that you CAN hide behind them. It's really all anybody does as of now.
    It's a great game that's ruined by camping. (This coming from someone who's loved sniping since the original Deltaforce on PC)

If they toned down the foliage, by just a small amount, say 25%. It would make the game much more enjoyable IMO.

It's no fun to join a game and not be able to preform any objectives, or anything at all for that matter, because you die before you see anything... Or maybe I am just getting old?
    "Yeah man, I'll help you with whate- Oh, you have a spider problem? Yeah.... Fuck that."

Quote Originally Posted by yorker View Post
    No they don't.

And they joke is that there is so much foliage that you never see anyone and just die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    No they don't.

And they joke is that there is so much foliage that you never see anyone and just die.
    Joke he says.
    "Yeah man, I'll help you with whate- Oh, you have a spider problem? Yeah.... Fuck that."

Welcome to war, boys. I dare any of you stand up in the middle of a firefight from the comfy and relatively safe bushes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Welcome to war, boys. I dare any of you stand up in the middle of a firefight from the comfy and relatively safe bushes.
    Exactly.

You wanted realistic? HERE YA GO PAL.

I played Call of Duty style in Battlefield and i actually destroyed the enemy team severely, whoever said this game required "tactics" and "positioning" are wrong, just run in there and kill them all! no screenshot for KDR (i dont even remember or cared about it) cuz i was playing on the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Exactly.

You wanted realistic? HERE YA GO PAL.
    Realistic was how many people including me have canceled pre orders already

Deleted
    Love the way people are saying "Tone down the foliage" and saying the game is already bad from beta experience of one map. Go watch the video of the Operation Firestorm map that was released today, don't think your gonna find many people hiding in bushes there. Some people are never satisfied.

To be honest when I play the Beta I use various strats, now I do bush diving (sprint and dive from bush to bush to move through points) and yes sometimes when I feel I'm far into an enemy area I will hide in a bush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    no they dont.
    they block grenades ive naded myself once doing it. was so pissed lol. it stuck in the bush like a spider web

If you aren't playing this game on PC you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglio View Post
    If you aren't playing this game on PC you're doing it wrong.
    You go right ahead and play with all the Aimbotter/wallhacker/shammers , i bought a console to get away from all that cheating

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    I played Call of Duty style in Battlefield and i actually destroyed the enemy team severely, whoever said this game required "tactics" and "positioning" are wrong, just run in there and kill them all! no screenshot for KDR (i dont even remember or cared about it) cuz i was playing on the PS3.
    A competent, aggressive team that knows where to go and where to look is the big killer of any bush-camping.

I play it on the PC, and bush camping ain't done more then any normal way of camping.

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Realistic was how many people including me have canceled pre orders already
    You realize you play a several months old beta version of the game, on one map? You should've read alot more news posts from DICE.
    Now there' 2 maps for us PC folks, and Caspian Border is great fun even though it's up mainly to let DICE/EA stress-test their servers and make them ready for launch so that it works as good as possible.

I have to laugh at people like yourself who whine about this so much, the sense of entitlement and ignorance of some is astounding. Heck I'd go as far as saying that whining about it here might not justify being kept as a topic because all you're gonna do is complain and moan without the intent of changing your mind but rather to smacktalk as much as possible about something you don't like due to your own ignorance.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2011-10-07 at 11:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, closing this.