Priest Mentality?

I saw a thread on the rogues forums.

What is the mentality of a average priest?

Oh wait-Mind Control

How many of you choose to help heal when there is a lot of damage going on?
    How many of you melt faces? How many of you get sterotyped as healers when you join a group?

How many of you love the synergy we have with warlocks?

HOW MANY OF YOU GET ASKED TO SHACKLE A DAMN DEMON! /rant
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I saw a thread on the rogues forums.

What is the mentality of a average priest?

Oh wait-Mind Control
    (mind control is easy to break, i do it only when i have 90% to kill the dude (10% in case he have the trinket ready - or other cd's).

How many of you choose to help heal when there is a lot of damage going on?
    Every time, dots them up then spam some heals or blow the 8min cd

How many of you melt faces? How many of you get sterotyped as healers when you join a group?
    I state my role at the beggining, also i ask for the current situation, how many healers, if we have enough then i go shadow (mostly in pve items for lolz) ))

How many of you love the synergy we have with warlocks?
    Damn the burst with msX2+mb, trinket .... is insane, also the dots are preaty much a win every time

HOW MANY OF YOU GET ASKED TO SHACKLE A DAMN DEMON! /rant
    Neah, i never do theat, wasting one gcd is not good, with a demon....
    There are bether things to do be done , maybe if i solo a dk then is ok

Being the best off-healers in the game, it's silly not to have at least one or two "OH SH*T" heals on your bar when you're Shadow. My personal preferences are Prayer of Mending and Flash Heal. Granted I don't use these nearly as much now as I did when Cata first came out, but I seriously believe I've prevented at least a couple heroic dungeon wipes with my trusty off-heals.

As for my role as CC... I MC when it's requested or when there is a particularly fun mob to MC (like the Fan of Knives mob in Lost City), and I used to love MCing the healing mobs off the edge of VP before they fixed it. I also shackle when requested, though I've found if I take it upon myself to pick my shackle target, it almost always gets broken by someone.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2011-10-08 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Thread Locked.

These threads generally never go anywhere, or result in bad things. If you'd like to discuss what people think about when they choose to play a priest, that's cool, but considering the thread that inspired this is locked on the rogue forums, I suggest coming at this from a new angle and give a little context rather than a seemingly random list of shadow based questions.