Thread: Healing..

Healing..

I like healing on my rDrood but it seems that Im not doing as much healing as I could.. I keep up wild regrowth when needed and lifebloom on the tank that needs it.. also throw a rejuv on ppl who need it and tran when heavy damage(cant type the last letter in tran cuz I dont have a key for it cuz this keyboard is fail). I dont use healing touch unless its needed but other than that what I do.. Should i use nourish or wut? Im open to anything
    No beta Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using Wild Growth? Using tree form on very heavy damage phases? I don't see these mentioned in your inquiry. However, i'm near useless at giving advice for Druids as i don't have a level 85 Resto Druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Verthy View Post
    I like healing on my rDrood but it seems that Im not doing as much healing as I could.. I keep up wild regrowth when needed and lifebloom on the tank that needs it.. also throw a rejuv on ppl who need it and tran when heavy damage(cant type the last letter in tran cuz I dont have a key for it cuz this keyboard is fail). I dont use healing touch unless its needed but other than that what I do.. Should i use nourish or wut? Im open to anything
    Lifebloom should have a near 100% uptime in every fight, that's usually my 2nd place healing done. Wild Growth on cd during raid damage. Nourish should only be used when you have nothing else to cast and to save mana, but even then I think not casting saves even more. Swiftmend as much as you can especially on clumps of people. Also, try to keep your Harmony buff up as much as you can. It helps more than you think. Use your ToL as much as possible as well, it's there to use so use it.

A link to your armory would also be helpful to see if gear is an issue. 2005 haste should be your main aim if your gear allows it, otherwise 915 haste then mastery.

Deleted
    Are you talking about raids or 5 mans?
    Do you have any logs (if we're talking raiding)
    And could you link your armoury (you can break the link - ww w. liketh is.com for example)