Deleted

What graphic details do you think this system would run?

Hello!

I'm using a laptop, with the following system:
    Processor: Intel Core2 Duo CPU T6570 at 2.1GHz 2.1GHz

RAM: 4.00GB

Graphic:
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M
    VRAM is 1024 MB, but the approx. total memory is 2522 MB.
    DirectDraw: Enabled
    Direct3D: Enabled
    AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled

I'm currently using a a customized Fair detail in WoW (the only customization being that the view distance is set on High).
    I'm thinking however, that this system should run a much higher video detail.
    Please let me know what you think, how you could improve the settings, and what other resources you need.

Also, with these details, I'm running around 35fps while in Stormwind, 45-50fps while outside the major city, and flying, and 10-15fps while fighting, in 25 man raids.

Any helpful thought is welcome!
    Thanks in advance.

Sounds about right, make sure drivers are up to date. Make sure background processes aren't eating up memory. After all of that you may get a little more bang out of it.

might not get much higher without losing fps, i had a similar laptop same cpu but with a gt 9500 and wouldnt go higher than "Good"

Deleted
    And do you reckon the game would run waaaaay better on a desktop system with the same spec characteristics?
    Sometimes its really annoying to raid with such low fps

same spec: kinda, would have a better GPU so would get a bit framerate.

if you were going for a system with the same price as the laptop you would get a way better system, with a better CPU and GPU
    I've no idea what to write here.