Hello all thought maybe someone here might have an idea on how to locate this problem of mine:

Now and then (not a stable problem) my connection will not let me open any new webpages on firefox nor i.explorer, will not let me log in to msn messenger or skype either - in LoL i cannot switch between shop and mastery page on the interface and so on.. BUT i can play WoW just fine or if i am in a LoL game i don't get any kind of disturbance no lag spike nothing. If i am already logged in skype i can use it just fine and msn messenger the same.

I noticed that msn messenger's troubleshoot (it is an old version.) says it cannot connect to the service and gives key port error. If i click on repair it actually does solve the problem and i can use everything again but then after a while it happens again. My question is how can i find out where the problem is and any suggestions on how to fix it?

Using windows XP with cable connection (not via phone) also share this internet with my brother's pc (Our IPs are different and such thou.) He never has a problem like this.

If anyone also knows what exactly msn messenger does to solve key port error that could be my answer as well.