Questions about healers

Hi, I am a little interested in this game but I have a few questions for anyone that has answers.

1st - Are the healing classes like pure mmo healing classes or more like a guild wars self healing everyone does damage type of healer

2nd - I've done a little research and know that for the republic smugger -> scoundrel and jedi counsular -> jedi sage are the healing types but don't know about the other side so any info on how they play would be great. (comparing them to wow healers would also work) But the key points I want is are they single target healers, aoe healers, survivability, mobility, and any other points you can make that are relevant.

3rd - Are there any racials in the game?

4th - Someone told me that the beta is over for weekend players.. Is that true?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrolyte View Post
    3rd - Are there any racials in the game?
    The only "racials" i know of are social skills. Couldnt find a real use for it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrolyte View Post
    4th - Someone told me that the beta is over for weekend players.. Is that true?
    Yes.

Cant answer the other questions.

Deleted
    Hey. First of all, read thru this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-the-Healers , very helpful.

1) Yes, there are pure mmo healing classes.
    2) You got Scoundrel, Sage and Commando (Trooper subclass), mirrored by Operative (Imperial agent), Sorcerer (Inquisitor) and Mercenary (Bounty Hunter).
    3) Yes, so far only social ones (dance and such) which dont affect gameplay. There is talk about those that will affect gameplay itself. EDIT: It's coming from this link: http://www.betacake.net/2011/10/15/s...racial-traits/ , tho when playing on beta weekend test, there was no sign of such racial traits.
    4) Don't know about that.

Thanks for the help! Last question how do you tell the difference between a weekend beta invite and a full scale beta invite?

Deleted
    By email that will be sent to you. And honestly, if you had fulll beta access, you'd know by now

Well I've gotten spam weekend beta invites. So I guess that means I'm not a normal tester.