Searching for 2 titles from retro games (gb and amiga)

So folks, somehow the retro fever got me again. But I have a problem with remembering 2 game names.
    First one was for the normal game boy. You were a guy and smth like a kerby with you which you could feed with different stuff and this thing transformed into smth you needed in the situation. Like a trampoline or stuff like this.

And the 2nd one was for amiga. It was a racing cross game which you saw from an upper pov. You were driving a jeep in a small arena with 3 rivals in a round course. Iirc, tho this might be some kind of cracker group, you had a devil who made bad stuff with an angel in the beginning of the game

Hope someone can help me out and not everyone has started playing with a pc already XD
    Last edited by bondgirl; 2011-10-08 at 08:17 PM.

First one sounds like "A boy and his blob". It was originally a NES game, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was a gameboy version.

No idea on the second.

It definitely sounded like a Boy And His Blob, since you could do exactly those things...but as far as I know the game wasn't made for game boy. I thought it was, but I can't find any record of it for anything other than NES and technically Wii. That game was utterly horrible for difficulty and I never finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    And the 2nd one was for amiga. It was a racing cross game which you saw from an upper pov. You were driving a jeep in a small arena with 3 rivals in a round course. Iirc, tho this might be some kind of cracker group, you had a devil who made bad stuff with an angel in the beginning of the game
    http://eager.back2roots.org/RAC.html Check there, it has screenshots so it can tickle your memory. But the game you described sounds a bit like Rock n Roll Racer, but i dont think that was for the Amiga.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    It definitely sounded like a Boy And His Blob, since you could do exactly those things...but as far as I know the game wasn't made for game boy. I thought it was, but I can't find any record of it for anything other than NES and technically Wii. That game was utterly horrible for difficulty and I never finished it.
    Thanks for the reply, but the game I played was realy for the game boy. Tho my memories are from around 18years ago :/

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    http://eager.back2roots.org/RAC.html Check there, it has screenshots so it can tickle your memory. But the game you described sounds a bit like Rock n Roll Racer, but i dont think that was for the Amiga.
    First open this page made my eyes bleed a bit :P. Thanks for the link and yep I fount it. http://eager.back2roots.org/DATA/S/SUPOR.html

Here is a shot from the NES Boy and his Blob, hard to forget it...was it kind of like this, or do you remember what the thing you fed was?

http://www.westsalemgamers.com/revie...y-and-Blob.png

A Boy and His Blob had a GB version.The Rescue of Princess Blobette.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangojoose View Post
    A Boy and His Blob had a GB version.The Rescue of Princess Blobette.
    There we go, that explains why I didn't find it. Thought it'd be the same name. That's probably it.

I recently "went back" and played Road rash series. highly recommended if you're in the mood for some violent racing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

There are plenty of ways to share your anger in calm ways that don't include "FUCK YOU SHITCRAWLER," so lets try to keep it civil.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first game sounds like Trip World for Game Boy which was sort of similar to Kirby with the ability to transform into different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    im pretty sure the racing game is super offroad
    (screenshot from arcade)

the devil thing is indeed a crackers intro, from paradox to be precise.. good times

edit: should read more carefully, you allready found it :]
    Last edited by Zero2ninE; 2011-10-09 at 09:59 PM.