1. #1

    [Movie] Space documentary.

    Hello

    Does anyone know of any good space-related documentaries? I'm in the mood for some outer-space education and can't think of anything. And NatGeo isn't showing anything until tomorrow.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

    I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_We..._NASA_Missions

    Goes from the Mercury missions all the way to the ISS and is great whether or not you're into the field.
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

  4. #4
    Wonders Of The Solar System by Brian Cox are cool, well anything the guys makes look cool, google him, his like the bear grylls of Science

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_We..._NASA_Missions

    Goes from the Mercury missions all the way to the ISS and is great whether or not you're into the field.
    Thanks. I'll check it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Wonders Of The Solar System by Brian Cox are cool, well anything the guys makes look cool, google him, his like the bear grylls of Science
    That too.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

    I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

  6. #6
    Mechagnome Clockworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Top of the World, Aincrad V2
    Posts
    611
    here you go, high quality space channel, dark matter,black holes, planets, stars you name it! it's here most of it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/SpaceRip?blend=1&ob=4
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

    http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    here you go, high quality space channel, dark matter,black holes, planets, stars you name it! it's here most of it.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/SpaceRip?blend=1&ob=4
    Looks really good, thanks!
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

    I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

  8. #8
    The Universe, The Planets, Wonders of the Solar System, Through the Wormhole.. to name some off the top of the head.

  9. #9
    I really enjoyed Alien Earths. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE9EGuyEEoE

    I hope you too

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral sugarlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sunny South Carolina
    Posts
    1,091
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZI3P4wv5Mo


    so very beautiful & full of great history <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •