Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FL ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡

Pokemon for Nintendo 3DS

So, just asking if anybody has heard when they will be releasing a new Pokemon game for Nintendo 3DS?

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they will release pokemon black/white and the other ones (new) for the 3ds later this year or earlier next year

Deleted
    I know you mean the RPG games but anyway the first pokemon game for 3DS is Pokemon Rumble Blast or something like that its the only thing that have a real release date wich is 24th this month its a button mash beat them up or something.

However i do hope they dont make the new RPG games 3DS only as i wont be getting a 3DS as im 3D blind i cant even look at the damn screen without getting a headache and buying a 3DS and not using the 3D is just a waste of money.

If you want a lot of the up to date pokemon information, try checking http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page every once and a while. The little news bar on the front page usually has everything coming up.

So far though, no news on the next game in the main series.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

I'm guessing 2013. I also heard that there would be no 3rd GenV game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I know you mean the RPG games but anyway the first pokemon game for 3DS is Pokemon Rumble Blast or something like that its the only thing that have a real release date wich is 24th this month its a button mash beat them up or something.

However i do hope they dont make the new RPG games 3DS only as i wont be getting a 3DS as im 3D blind i cant even look at the damn screen without getting a headache and buying a 3DS and not using the 3D is just a waste of money.
    There's a switch to turn 3D off. It's the next gen of gameboy, eventually DS will not have games being made for it. 3DS is way more powerful than the DS, you'll be missing out on new titles by not buying it.

Perhaps it will be Grey Version, though, that will probably be for DS and 3DS.

I hope they dont do the 3d. I honestly dont think it needs 3d and i really dont wanna have to buy a whole nother system for a stupid feature that is currently the hip cool craze.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I hope they dont do the 3d. I honestly dont think it needs 3d and i really dont wanna have to buy a whole nother system for a stupid feature that is currently the hip cool craze.
    If you don't want to upgrade to the next gen, cool. Just don't complain when games don't come out for it anymore.

Adding 3d is not next gen its the current hip thing. Just like how everyones got a boner for 3d movies.

You dont haft to play with the 3D on, its 100% optional. As far as I know all games can have it switched off, without you missing out.

And I do hope the next pokemon gen is for 3DS.. Dont want grey, I want next gen.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, everyone saying the 3d thing is hip and cool, you guys are my heroes /sarcasm. the 3ds IS the next gen, 3d or not, b/c it's much more powerful than the ds is. it's like comparing the gbc to a gba. Trust me, just cause its called a 3ds does not make it a ds with a gimmick. seriously guys, do some research, you'd learn that all you're doing is spewing bs about the system b/c all you think it does is the same thing as a ds but with 3d. You can turn down/off the 3d effect and it won't make it not worth it, but either way, it's more powerful and soon nintendo will be dropping ds support entirely b/c the ds is inferior.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    ok, everyone saying the 3d thing is hip and cool, you guys are my heroes /sarcasm. the 3ds IS the next gen, 3d or not, b/c it's much more powerful than the ds is. it's like comparing the gbc to a gba. Trust me, just cause its called a 3ds does not make it a ds with a gimmick. seriously guys, do some research, you'd learn that all you're doing is spewing bs about the system b/c all you think it does is the same thing as a ds but with 3d. You can turn down/off the 3d effect and it won't make it not worth it, but either way, it's more powerful and soon nintendo will be dropping ds support entirely b/c the ds is inferior.
    I know! anyone who says the 3DS is just a DS with 3D has never played one!

Look at the new Resident Evil game thats out some time soon and tell me that could run on the DS.

They'll need to make serious upgrades to the system before it rightfully becomes the next-gen. The battery life is garbage, it gets wicked hot, and the 3D support looks gimmicky on some games. Once they make some improvements, it'll be the next-gen handheld; however, until then, DS isn't going out of style anytime soon.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

Deleted
    Adding 3d is not next gen its the current hip thing. Just like how everyones got a boner for 3d movies.
    Or like the Internet back in the 90s... trust me, 3D is going to vanish!

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    the consoll itself is nextgen *snip*

If you can't have a polite discussion without namecalling, don't bother giving your input. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-10-09 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vekrah View Post
    They'll need to make serious upgrades to the system before it rightfully becomes the next-gen. The battery life is garbage, it gets wicked hot, and the 3D support looks gimmicky on some games. Once they make some improvements, it'll be the next-gen handheld; however, until then, DS isn't going out of style anytime soon.
    The battery life will be fixed in the future, I don't see why not. Wtf do you mean wicked hot? I've never had mine get hot at all. Sounds like you should get that looked at. 3d support is based on how much the developers(read: The people who make the games), not Nintendo, are willing to put into it. You and I both know that there are lazy ass developers out there that won't put more into making the game than they have to. OoT looks beautiful in 3d, so does SF64. The games made by 3rd party developers are where the crap 3d comes into play(which sucks, but you know how they are).
    Last edited by Loaf; 2011-10-09 at 04:04 PM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    The battery life will be fixed in the future, I don't see why not. Wtf do you mean wicked hot? I've never had mine get hot at all. Sounds like you should get that looked at. 3d support is based on how much the developers(read: The people who make the games), not Nintendo, are willing to put into it. You and I both know that there are lazy ass developers out there that won't put more into making the game than they have to. OoT looks beautiful in 3d, so does SF64. The games made by 3rd party developers are where the crap 3d comes into play(which sucks, but you know how they are).
    The battery life is a huge selling point for a portable system so hopefully that's remedied soon. If you're travelling and you play your 3DS for more than a couple hours, the bottom of mine gets hot to the touch. I don't play with it plugged in (because it's unhealthy) so I assume it's just the small battery having to support too much, graphically. Maybe mine's faulty but I've heard the same complaints from friends and coworkers as well. As for 3rd party devs...yeah. I'll agree with you there. OoT and Star Fox are beautiful (and even if they weren't, they're nostalgic!) but Nintendo needs to be picky because the 3D support has the ability to make this either an amazing next-gen handheld...or a novelty item.

Also, I totally am not posting on topic...just realized. I'll be getting the next Pokemon RPG when it does come out but the new Rumble game? Probably not.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, made me realize I haven't posted ontopic either. Yes I'll be getting the next Gen pokemon games. I'm hoping that they'll release a 3rd for gen5 though b/c I haven't played b/w and I don't plan on getting either unless a 3rd game doesn't come out(but so far they've made one for each gen so I don't see why they won't).

Do your homework before making such comments. They didn't just add 3D, it's the next gen in Gameboy, look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Do your homework before making such comments. They didn't just add 3D, it's the next gen in Gameboy, look it up.
    Gameboy honestly stopped being cool after the GBA. I dont care about 3d i would most likely turn it off but id still have to drop 150 on a new handheld when im pretty sure the older ds's could run the same games with 3d off. I wish they would focus more on other points than these "inovations". Its a handheld so whats the point of having one when the battery lasts for dick amount of time? Anyway i dont feel like going into this so bottom line i wont be buying the new pokemon if they make it 3ds only.