Deleted

Blizzard - SEPERATE PVP/PVE

Ok, many people on here complain about how the PvP aspect of this game isn't fair/balanced and I wanted to know why don't Blizzard make a seperate system of changes for the game for PvP and PvE? For example they could reduce backstabs damage because in PvE its too strong in the burn phase for Asssassination, why don't they just make these changes seperate for PvE and PvP it would save them soo much grief imo and make the game more balanced. Why wouldn't they just 'nerf' backstab in PvE and not when Arena/BG'ing?

Ban legendaries from Arenas and RBGs. SEPARATION.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the official forums. We're not Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE