Stuff left undone in a video game

I just thought about this, because I had such a thing:

A few years ago i played Half Life 2 for the first time. I came to the Nova Prospect (prison) gauntlet (where combine keep swarming in from 4 doorways etc) and i kept dying. I just couldn't make it and after many tries I just turned on god mode, completed the scene, turned god mode off again and lived happily ever after....kind of.
    It turned out, it was always in the back of my head as something "left undone". If I talked with someone about Half Life 2 (for example one of my room mates is a big fan ;-)) it came back up, like a voice in my head "Completed the game?! No you didn't, remember that one scene?".
    So few weeks ago, I was kind of bored and thought I could play it again. This time I got the scene done in the second try I guess, and it was actually a relief. :-)

So the question is, do you have similar things in any video game, that you are not comfortable with, or that "haunt" you because you either didn't do something or did the wrong way? Could be interesting to hear.

Greetings,
    Keex

Starcraft: Brood War. I could not complete the very last level. Same with Warcraft II (though that may have been influenced by the fact I was 12 years old and playing on a Mac, no right-click for the lose.) Did War2X just fine though.

I might go back and revisit those, since SC2 on Brutal difficulty is... well, not a walk in the park, but quite doable for me.
    Super casual.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lilith on D2:LoD... on Hardcore mode

Stupid ISP
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    Lilith on D2:LoD... on Hardcore mode

Stupid ISP
    Damn you! smiters can solo her

I haven't had many of these occasions, as I usually complete them fast, or take my time trying to figure out what to do. (portal 2 much)

Deleted
    sephiroth in kingdom hearts 2. bugger was too tough