Deleted

High World ms , Low Home ms

For the last few days while im raiding in 25 man raids ive been getting a lot of lag. Usually world ms goes up to 400ms+ and my home ms stays around 30ms and this has made dc during a boss encounter.
    Ive deleted my cache , interface and WTF folders and this has not helped.
    This is also affecting the other computers when someone is also playing wow so its just not my computer, all the computers are wired up.
    So im just asking what else can i do?

Deleted
    Options > Network > Optimise Network for Speed. (Make sure it's checked) That's all I have to say, hope it helps!

Rather make sure it is unchecked, because it usually just messes up your connection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    Rather make sure it is unchecked, because it usually just messes up your connection.
    I have it checked, and I haven't had any problems with my latency..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    It does say something to the effect that not everyone may experience a positive change as it uses more bandwidth, on the tooltip.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont complain lol... i would be happy for 400-600 ms =P since with my mobile broadband i have in the evenings 1000-6000 ms =) now THATS lagg, so dont come crying when u have that little =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    dont complain lol... i would be happy for 400-600 ms =P since with my mobile broadband i have in the evenings 1000-6000 ms =) now THATS lagg, so dont come crying when u have that little =P
    6000 ....ouch.

OT: phone your isp and see if they can help you, if more than 1 computer us having connection troubles then 9/10 its a problem from their end.

I suppose leatrix latency fix helps with this kind of thing? The regedit fix with package thingy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    6000 ....ouch.

OT: phone your isp and see if they can help you, if more than 1 computer us having connection troubles then 9/10 its a problem from their end.
    had that since june =P but yesterday we got the real internet set up so =) now its fine

(been moveing)