Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Here in Ottawa (Canada) sometimes in winter its -30 celcius outside, and even my window open fully (if my room door is closed, etc), I can manage to die from heat lol. My sig system, while under stress (games, demanding applications, etc), can melt any material known to man.

It's normal, it's a computer. If it's any good, it will produce heat, haha. Thus said, if you're running a mini-laptop with a single core atom, doubt it'll warm up the whole room.
    Ottawa ftw

Deleted
    Free energy can't be an issue!

Issue? You're finally making use of all that excess heat generated from your PC!

10+ Year Old Account
    During the remodeling of my room, insulation was put on all the walls. It didn't exist back then and my winters would be freezing. During last winter, I rarely turn on my heater as my electronics keep my room warm enough. Its normal for TVs and computers to give off heat and unless you're seeing smoke and all you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ThargixEchoes View Post
    @ Gamez
    Lol, trying to be smart yet you fail at logics.
    Focusing on something doesn't make you magically gain temperature.
    And I don't know about you, but what kind of monitor do you have? One from 1990? Current 1920x1080 monitors produce like close to no heat.

Applying common logic makes you automatically think about the pc itself. If you have a room that is isolated well enough, and the pc keeps adding heat. Then the temperature will rise.
    Amen old SRT's are space heaters. If your pc is heating the room id say your Case airflow is amazing.