Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No i mean, it's directly taken from Aion. Not a similar version, but an exact clone. i'll try to find the dev blog about this to post.
    if this is true then it is awesome..Aion have the best character creation ever made for games all games must pay aion to get their character models and creations.period.

Guild Wars 2 uses a different character creation system by heavily limiting the sliders to make them look as realistic as possible.
    I hope they will not limit it too much..yes sometimes in aion some people "exploit" the freedom of character creation and the result was awful :P make some limits but not too much!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    If their distributor truly had their fingers in ArenaNet's project, they would've forced a release date a long time ago, trust me.
    Pretty much this. Distributors that have any type of control over a project in any industry can definitely apply pressure to force out a release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    if this is true then it is awesome..Aion have the best character creation ever made for games all games must pay aion to get their character models and creations.period.

I hope they will not limit it too much..yes sometimes in aion some people "exploit" the freedom of character creation and the result was awful :P make some limits but not too much!
    APB and Eve are better than Aion's cc.

Thanks all for the pep talk, and for answering my obviously asinine question. I was just so put off, so disgusted with, and so utterly let down by Aion and NCsoft's whole attitude and stance during that time, that my heart sank when i found this out. I never played GW1, but have been absolutely salivating over this game since i started researching it.

Just needed clarification.

APB and Eve are better than Aion's cc.
    didn't tried APB but I tried eve and while I found their cc beautiful I don't find it better than Aion but this maybe personal taste :P
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

NCSoft handles customer service, so you can expect same level of customer service from Aion in GW2

Quote Originally Posted by attboty View Post
    Like Activision is for WoW.
    Ouch. 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the person a few above me said... NCsoft handles the customer support and they are shiiitayyyy

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 06:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    didn't tried APB but I tried eve and while I found their cc beautiful I don't find it better than Aion but this maybe personal taste :P
    APB's cc is amazing, the first game that had a CC where I could make it look like me, which is difficult, no other game gives an option for just one toof.

But I don't think they literaly give that option hehe.
    Last edited by Fernling306; 2011-10-11 at 12:43 PM.

I try to ignore the fact that NCSoft is part of it. They were most annoying on Gamescom..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I try to ignore the fact that NCSoft is part of it.
    truthfully, i do aswell