Mayron's UI - Healing and DPS

Optimized for 1920x1080 or 1680x1050 resolutions

Version 4.9.3 is now available for download. Works with Patch 4.3!

I'm updating this post to show the new screen shots and changes I've made

I'm hoping to get some contructive feedback by posting the UI here and I accept all advice or thoughts you may have. Thank you in advance.

About the UI
    This UI is highly customizable and fairly lightweight. It can be altered in many different ways very easily especially if you want class coloured unit frames for example. The UI pack was intended for PVE purposes however it works fine in PVP as well. It can be used for all classes but was made for my restoration shaman so things can be changed to suit your needs. This is a Healing and DPS UI; Both modes have been fully tested and work great. You can use the healing layout to dps with but for a more perminant DPS UI, you can switch.

This UI is built up on many individual addons. I am not an addon designer or coder and all credits for each seperate addon goes to the addon authors. Therefor, I cannot maintain each addon or any addon bugs but I can give help on setting the UI up or any questions on how the addons work. I am also very active in giving updates or helping with questions.

Screen shots

Healing in a 25 Man Raid (not in combat)

Healing in a 5 Man Dungeon (In combat)

DPS/Tanking in a 5 Man Dungeon (In combat)

Special features (best shown on the video)

Video explaining and showing the UI:

This is an older version but most of it is the same. The main difference is the DPS unit frames.

Addon List:
    - Az Cast Bar
    - Bagnon (Modified)
    - Broker Plugins
    - Bartender4
    - Basic Chat Mods
    - BigWigs
    - Button Facade (Masque)
    - Cael Name Plates
    - Class Timer
    - Color Picker Plus
    - DockingStation
    - eAlign
    - Error Monster
    - Grid + Plugins
    - JPack
    - KgPanels
    - MayronSetup
    - nib Chat Tabs
    - Omen
    - OmniCC
    - Parrot
    - Postal
    - Recount
    - Reflux
    - Sell Junk
    - Shadowed Unit Frames
    - Shared Media
    - SLData Text
    - Tip Tac
    - Totem Timers
    - Wanderlust
    - Who Framed Watcher Wabbit
    - XLoot + Xloot Group

For more information or where to download it, go to:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ingandDPS.html
    Last edited by MayronWoW; 2011-11-30 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    its looking great i´ll try it

Looks very nice indeed, I'll try it out later

nice UI man. Keep it up.

Thanks alot for the comments and for trying it out for me. If anyone has some constructive feedback to give to improve the UI. Please let me know

I have been using your UI for the past few weeks and I must say I love it both for healing and dps. Other than a few tweaks and additional addons it's the first time I've found a UI that fits me better than any I've done myself. Kudos and thanks for the UI!

Deleted
    Looks pretty cool, i would concider going to vuhdo though, certainly from a healing PoV cant be beaten.

Thank you for the advice however I've had a look at Vuhdo and I've been using grid since I started healing for years now and prefer grid.

I've updated my UI and works with Patch 4.3. I have added 3 new screen shots but the video is still of the old version. I didn't get as much feedback as I hoped last time but I'm hoping you will like the new changes and screenshots.

Hey man.

I absolutely love the look of your UI, and I'm gonna try it out tomorrow if I get the time. Very well done

One thing Im wondering. Is that just shadowed UI? I've been trying almost since release to make it that cool. Did you skin it in any way? Tried to replicate it with no luck, so now I'm just getting the whole package. Would love to get your input on how you did it though. Looks great! Not talking about the lines between them though. Just the unit frames themselves with the text layout and stuff.

Also what fonts are you using?

Great job again.

Thanks here from Denmark.

Regards Andreas