Poll: Race for a warlock

Race for a Warlock (alliance)

As the tittle says.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    for PvP, human. extra trinket is extremely nice to have.

For PvE I'd go with worgen, extra 1% crit is nice. but for me the speed boost is an even better perk. It's saved my ass already quite a few times. (race changed to worgen from human a couple months ago)

I like the Worgens........ SO i gave it to the worgens

I agree with Worgen, the Worgen are cursed, and the Warlock chooses to curse others as well, in different ways.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

worgen cuz thats the only awesome race aliance has

tho worgen casting looks a bit odd :/

Deleted
    Gnome, the int buff is nice for dps increase, + gnomes are the best so.... also the racial that gets rid of slows is good in fights that slow *cant think of any to mind* which is also a bonus in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    Gnome, the int buff is nice for dps increase, + gnomes are the best so.... also the racial that gets rid of slows is good in fights that slow *cant think of any to mind* which is also a bonus in pvp
    Gnomes no longer have an int increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    Worgen, the gnome thing is no use when you have lifetap. but 1% crit and 40% speed is very good! for any class almost

Gnome racial was good when it was intellect, now its just mana and warlocks already fill their mana bars up no problem. Dwarf and Human are your choice for PvP, and Worgen are hands down best for PvE

I personally chose goblin for the same reason as people say worgen in pve, so worgen! Love mobility racial!

Plus the damage racial isn't bad either.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf! The racials aren't as good as others, but being the only class/race combo on the server is pretty fun. Also, if you happen to pick female dwarf, you can get pigtails that spin as you cast.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvP = Human

PvE = Worgen (if you really want to min/max)

However, personally, I cant stand the look/animations/casting of Worgens.

Pick a race that you will enjoy looking at while playing.

Deleted
    Worgen is cool up to a point. They cast shadowbolts from their left hand when you see their both hands with the shadowy spell effect, they run animation is worse than some drunk dwarf crawling around. Also, they look terrible in robes. Too bad, it's a cool race.

Well why if you're playing a fantasy game would you play as a simple human first of all? Second gnomes are beyond irritating to listen to while playing. Worgen are cool but have obnoxious casting animations so I would recommend dwarf as they are rare and smooth visually to play with.

Worgen if you need to min/max. Gnome otherwise IMO.

PvP Human; PvE Worgen for min-max.

I'd just go with Human, since I play both and while I raid more than PvP, I really just am not a fan of how Worgens look, and the 1% crit is marginal compared to something like Orc, Troll, or Goblin racials anyway.

Whatever race you want in my opinion. Every Alliance race has their ups and downs for PvP/PVE.

PvP
    Worgen-Sprint
    Human-Trinket
    Gnome-Escape Artist
    Dwarf-Stoneskin or whatever it is called

PvE
    Worgen-High Crit
    Human-Spirit doesn't hurt, and rep bonus is great
    Gnome-Larger mana pool
    Dwarf-Nice if you want to do Archaeology

In my opinion, just pick the race you find to be the coolest/most fun to play. Relying on racials/statistics hurts you in my opinion.