Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The only difference is we will destroy the gem immediately rather then selling it to a vendor.
    IF they want to solve the problem, just give us bigger bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Cairne, Taretha, and Aggra? What do they all have in common? Cairne and Taretha are both dead, could that mean that Aggra will be killed in 4.3 as well?
    Or they were all really important to him.
    Lucky Jania.

Deleted
    When I first saw "Heirloom Changes" on the front page, I almost thought it was something about changing their mechanics to work cross-realm... now I am disappoint. Nah just kidding, it's a cool addition, would have surely saved one of my heirlooms I accidentally deleted once. But no more!

Sargeras is singular therefore Sargeras's is correct.

Anybody who says otherwise is just a plain ignorant cretin.

And there is nothing 'weird' about the pronounciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    Sargeras is singular therefore Sargeras's is correct.

Anybody who says otherwise is just a plain ignorant cretin.
    Anybody who says otherwise is actually correct.
    And the guy doing a Masters in English Literature who claims it's fine to use Sergaras's (for example) should really question their teacher type person if that's what they told them (admittedly in this day and age of butchering language it wouldn't surprise me if the rules had been changed because it was too hard for people to understand)

10+ Year Old Account
    ends in an s is ends in an apostrophe i was taught

Sargeras'

i belive apostrophe s may be allowed, but it's not how i was taught

Sargeras's would be bad
    Sargeras' would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    ends in an s is ends in an apostrophe i was taught

Sargeras'

i belive apostrophe s may be allowed, but it's not how i was taught

Sargeras's would be bad
    Sargeras' would be good
    It's allowed, just not as correct and makes you look silly.
    To demonstrate just how silly, make the noun plural:

"The Sargeras of the past had a shorter beard than the Sargeras of present day, both Sargerases's beards are still longer than mine."

Now try actually saying "Sargerases's"

10+ Year Old Account
    sargeras is is beards :P

yeah, the reason i wrote bad was it's "bad form", not incorrect perse, but .. bad

i always was taught and will always continue to use a apostrophe to end the words, even if people do look at me as if i'm an imbecile, because that was one of the things i paid attention to at school :P

I wish they could make the heirloom sendable to other realms too ;(

I'm happy to have quit wow, once again this thread shows how ignorant wow fanboys are. The most important aspect of an mmo is the community and this community frankly doesn't come anywhere close to what is required to keep a loyal consumer base.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper View Post
    I'm happy to have quit wow, once again this thread shows how ignorant wow fanboys are. The most important aspect of an mmo is the community and this community frankly doesn't come anywhere close to what is required to keep a loyal consumer base.
    I have officially quit for the time being, Personally I cannot wait to see what the numbers are at the end of the 4th quarter :P

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Although disappointing the JC/enchanting changes make sense. players doing the JC shuffle move a lot of gold around and by increasing the ah cut on some of their goods it will help stem inflation.
    Making the price of gems cost more to post won't stem inflation, it will only make JC prices rise to negate the additional AH cut. JC prices are a reflection of mining prices since most people do not have hours on end to farm ore for prospecting. It's true what the Goblins say "Time is money, friend." When a JC gets anywhere from one to eight rare quality gems and random normal gems from a stack of ore, the JC must sell what is demanded on the market at a price that will cover the expense of the ore and make a profit, preferably one that will pay for the current stack or ore and a future stack of ore with a surplus for investing elsewhere for the player. That surplus goes towards paying for world drop patterns such as the three new BOE's etc. It's the same thing since burning crusade so why would trying to alter the production profession have a major impact if nothing is done for its gathering resource counterpart?