Thread: [TV] Misfits

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I stopped watching when Nathan left.
    So you haven't seen anything of Rudy? You are missing out!
    Nathan was my absolute favorite character, but Rudy(Nathans replacement) is coming damn close to stealing the throne.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    So you haven't seen anything of Rudy? You are missing out!
    Nathan was my absolute favorite character, but Rudy(Nathans replacement) is coming damn close to stealing the throne.

rudy is hilarious, its just the voice, everything he says sounds hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say I really didn't like Rudy to start, but he's growing on me , he's SSOO freaking funny but can handle the serious parts incredibly well too.

Really liked tonights episodes, I hope Finn's sister sticks around and not just because she's really cute
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Hey friends!!

I want to ask one question from you..
    Which episode was that in which Gorilla sex??

10+ Year Old Account
    season 2 episode 5 iirc

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    It's not awful now, but it has gone so far downhill. I think the show has lost a lot of its promise from the first two series just because there seems to be a relentless turnover of characters. At the start it was fun to speculate upon where things were going, to imagine if we'd ever understand the reasons behind the storm. The powers were at least interesting extensions of the characters' personalities, now they're just used as shitty plot devices.

The first series was held together well with the Sally storyline, but then the second series hurtled ahead with "oh there's a super hoodie around" "oh it's Simon" "Oh Simon is dead". Then we got Nikki for some reason I still can't fathom. Was she just there to up the body count? Speaking of upping the body count, the probation workers dying at an alarming rate doesn't help matters either. Why the hell isn't anybody interested in that? Nathan gets arrested, half the cast die, there's no real rhyme or reason to anything and here we are, with a bunch of people who nobody wants to form an attachment to because there's a strong chance they'll be dead within a series.

It's like there wasn't a long term plan, like nobody had a clue what to do with them in the future, when really that was the most interesting aspect of the show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    season 2 episode 5 iirc

Thanks a lot for answer i want to watch that episode..

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really enjoyed the latest episode The bunny/music when it appeared was awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I actually really enjoyed the latest episode The bunny/music when it appeared was awesome!
    aye, was a very good ep, tbh with the except of the first episode, this whole season has been pretty damn good! REALLY liking the banter between Rudy and the new guy Finn, the new girl Jess is pretty cute and the Abby new new girl they picked up in the last episode seems pretty good, but we'll need a bit longer before we know for sure .

p.s. Am I the only one kinda hoping that Abby and that girl Rudy met at the funeral turn out to be the same person? a kinda Jeckle/Hyde thing? If you notice in the last ep as the blond one ran away, Abby woke up, maybe blondie is the "Nice" Side of Abby, who vanishes at Midnight when Abby wakes up to play . I know that's a stretch even for misfits, but it WOULD be kinda cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    aye, was a very good ep, tbh with the except of the first episode, this whole season has been pretty damn good! REALLY liking the banter between Rudy and the new guy Finn, the new girl Jess is pretty cute and the Abby new new girl they picked up in the last episode seems pretty good, but we'll need a bit longer before we know for sure .

p.s. Am I the only one kinda hoping that Abby and that girl Rudy met at the funeral turn out to be the same person? a kinda Jeckle/Hyde thing? If you notice in the last ep as the blond one ran away, Abby woke up, maybe blondie is the "Nice" Side of Abby, who vanishes at Midnight when Abby wakes up to play . I know that's a stretch even for misfits, but it WOULD be kinda cool!
    Hmm maybe. It did seem weird how it was done, something did seem really off about the one Rudy met, looks like she is going to change into something.

Nah nevermind, checked the trailer for the next one and you see Abby chasing the other girl with the rest of the misfits. But the Jeckle/Hyde theory still looks like it could be a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah after seeing the trailer today they DO seem to be on screen at the same time :'(

ah well, maybe save the Jeckel/hyde thing for next season! Just thought it would be quite funny if Finn was going out with Abby and Rudy was going out with the other one

Also is it just me.... Or does the trailer for this season (NOT the episode trailer, the season one) mention the four horseman of the apocalype?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow didn't notice that, yeah it says it.

As new guys Jess and Finn start their community service, it's not just litter they're picking up; it's bad vibes, body parts and power tools. And that's just the morning shift. With a six foot killer rabbit on the estate, a mysterious but easy-on-the-eye barman (Hello, Alex!) getting Jess a little shaken but not entirely stirred and all hell quite literally breaking loose with the arrival of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, it's time to power up. The future's bright. The future's still a dirty shade of orange.

10+ Year Old Account
    should be a laugh no? I'm hoping they really dial up the powers, as so far.... Except for a token "this is what my power is" moment in the first episode have you actually seen Jess use her powers at all ? Finn is marginally better, having used his power ONCE after the first episode.

Does Abby even HAVE a power? Or is she just around because she's kinda hot

I'm going to admit that I'm only watching the newest seasons because of Rudy.

I find the characters far too bland now. I hope it's just that I started watching it, so they need to grow on me a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a while timid, but you will start to like the other characters. I HATE the first episode of this season, but from then it just gets better and better.

Rudy is the best thing in the show though Gilgun FTW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i like the new characters (besides the barman). And yeah true, it's pretty funny how finn is shit with his power though haha. True, not seen jess do anything besides first ep.

Can't wait for these horsemen though, hope it's done well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Can't wait for these horsemen though, hope it's done well.
    Yeah the Barman is super annoying, I sorta hope they after this week, which seems to be VERY focused on him they'll slowly get rid of him and leave it with just Rudy Finn Jess and Abby, possibly with that wierd girl rudy is in love with as well, but knowing misfits she'll turn out to be a budgy or a doorjam or something .

Yeah same, given that they appear to look like four guys in black hoodies riding stunt bikes... I'm already thinking everything will be ok. If ANYONE could handle a storyline like this I'm thinking it's misfits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only just seen the episode, i'm thinking the barman will die, or he'll try and reswap back to how he was or something.

Next episode looks good, and the latest was pretty awesome. Lol at the karaoke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope the barman dies, he's just... bland. He adds nothing to the show now he's not even an excuse for Rudy to make "Manjina" jokes (seriously, I was laughing soo hard at the scene with Rudy and Finn in the mens, too wrong)

Overall a fantastic episode, highpoint: the probation worker singing "Power of Love" Oh god..... I was laughing so freaking hard, it somehow made it funnier that he was pretty good, not sure why but it did .

Totally didn't guess Nadine would be a nun... Which I think is a bit better than my jekyll and hyde idea

can't WAIT for next week... Misfits Vs the Four Horseman of the Apocolypse... My money is on the Misfits!

P.s. how hot is Abby? Glad she's sticking around, but she needs to sorts her act out a bit ;p I'm not usually a fan of the boozy ones.. but damn she's hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah she is pretty damn hot.

New episode was awesome. SPOILERS AHEAD

lmao at Finn saying it's only a scratch to the barman while he was dying xD Also, so fucking pissed off that Alex survived, but seems he's getting a power from this transplant.

(who was the person lay down at the end, couldn't tell? )