Thread: [TV] Misfits

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

[TV] Misfits

Misfits season 3 starts October 30 (or maybe November 11th?). One of the best tv shows ever will be back.

Here's a tribute to one of the great Nathan scenes, he will be missed...

Season 3 trailer - http://www.britscene.com/2011/09/tra...-arrives/28083
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-09 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    If this was really happening, misfits would be plastered all over e4. I call shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard it was the 30th.

I don't get E4 so I have no idea, but I know it's been said from a lot of different sources that season 3 should be starting in October...I just want the show to start already lol

I found another website claiming the air date, but it says October 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I heard it was the 30th.
    I'll get the thread fixed then, thanks, but now I'm sad it's not tomorrow

wow thanks for the update, I love that show so much.

It's a great shame that Nathan is leaving the series though, I feel it won't be the same without him.

15+ Year Old Account
    I heard it was November 11th, i guess we'll find out soon. Can't wait!

For a show that's suppose to be airing in October or early November at the latest, there's really a lack of info on when it's suppose to air. I figure there'd at least be a season 3 trailer since it's so close, but there's just nothing...

Deleted
    I can't wait for this show to air again, it's one of my TV shows, ever.

I'm kinda glad that they didn't kill him off.. and that he only ran away.

Hopefully he'll get caught by the police and thrown back into community service .

15+ Year Old Account
    There was on at the end of the mini episode about Nathan, but besides that i don't recall seeing anything else :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Replacing Nathan with a random from Emmerdale won't be a wise choice at the end of the day.
    I don't mind him personally but 2 series getting to actually like Nathan to be shit on is abit.. meh, like watching X-Factor without Simon Cowell.

Hope I'm wrong though, not that I have a million programmes to watch at the moment.

11th of November according to Sickbeard, which is usually correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not like Nathan got fired or anything, the actor left because he wanted to go into the film industry. The guy who's replacing him in the end might end up ok, guess we'll find out soon enough. I expect the first few episodes we'll dislike him then he'll start to grow on you, like any new person to a show.

We'll see...both on the real air date and if the new guy will be good enough to replace Nathan lol

It's still the same writers, but Nathan is just so good at the delivery, and the new guy is suppose to be another comedian type character. I don't really have any doubts about it, they picked all the actors for the cast of the show so well that I expect Rudy will do just fine.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-09 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    We shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I would be MASSIVELY fuckin surprised if Misfits didn't start on Nov 11...

season2 was announced on the webshite and other sites LONG before it was advertised on the channel.

they said the Webisode would 'shortly be followed' by the season.

last season they had 6 weeks of eps, followed by a Xmas special. If we take that they'll be doing the same thing this season, and count back 7ish weeks from 25Dec, this would put the air date at *drumroll* November the 11th!, the same(ish) date the first and second season started on

pretty sick evidence no
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    not having high hopes for it without Nathan, i will watch the first few to see what its like, but he was the best bit about the show

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    TBH I would be MASSIVELY fuckin surprised if Misfits didn't start on Nov 11...

season2 was announced on the webshite and other sites LONG before it was advertised on the channel.

they said the Webisode would 'shortly be followed' by the season.

last season they had 6 weeks of eps, followed by a Xmas special. If we take that they'll be doing the same thing this season, and count back 7ish weeks from 25Dec, this would put the air date at *drumroll* November the 11th!, the same(ish) date the first and second season started on

pretty sick evidence no
    I like your thinking, but if the final episode is suppose to be before the 25th it'll be aired before Nov 11. Season 3 will be 8 episodes long, and if the show premiered on October 30th the final episode would be aired on the 18th of Dec. The first 2 seasons finales were on the 17th and 19th of Dec.

The previous 2 seasons though premiered on the 12th and the 11th of November, so the 11th still makes some sense...

but then it's also aired on thursdays only so far, except for the 1 christmas special, and the 30th is a sunday, and the 11th is a friday...so I've just got no idea lol
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-10 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm didn't know it's 8 eps this season... kinda throws my maths off :P where you reading that? They may have moved it to Friday, because of their new 'Furrsdays' thing (whoever though of that needs to be SHOT) So Thursday night is generally just mediocre american sit coms, which would possible lead to Misfits being moved to Friday? if you then take those 8 episodes as 7 normal, and one Christmas special, then the final 7th ep would air on the 23rd, with the special being either the next day, or possible on Christmas itself? seems possible.

also yes, I'm VERY worried how the series will be without Nathan him and 'Barry' where my favourite characters by a fair large margin.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

we are the fiend club, we are the fiend club

i saw the word MISFITS and thought: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSLz5FeXUg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/mis...-episodes.html

I wish I could find another source that says it'll be 8 episodes, but I'm gonna assume it's true unless they're just making up quotes from Overman.