Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was announced last few days that it'll start on the 30th of October

http://www.e4.com/misfits/index.html

'Returns Sunday 30th October at 10 PM'

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7i-QPlQRfI

New trailer, most likely uk only, not sure though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    And so how is an American bloke like me supposed to watch this series. I've watched S1&2 on Hulu.com but there's no guarantee Hulu will get it this time. Couldn't even watch the whole Nathan in Vegas because E4's streaming option was "Not available in your area". Ended up watching a bad recording on youtube. Love this series, but what are my choices besides Youtube?
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)

Deleted
    Just seen an advert less than 30 seconds ago, it is this sunday.

iv never seen this but it looks to be interesting

It's gonna be a good day.

Deleted
    Yeah its on tonight, shame the main guy isnt in it this season though

Still looking forward to it, should be good.

Deleted
    not to keen on the new guy so far, only 20mins in and i already miss nathan

Deleted
    Just watched it, christ I miss Nathan. It was still fun to watch, it just didn't have the same impact or feel as the previous seasons.

I love this show! Anyone know where someone in the states can watch season 3? Or will I have to wait for a long time?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people just need to give the new guy a chance. It is only the first episode after all. I think the premise and rest of the cast is strong enough for the series to still hold up. Just going to take a little while to get over the "I miss Nathan" bit.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I love this show! Anyone know where someone in the states can watch season 3? Or will I have to wait for a long time?
    Legally? You might have to wait for it to be put on Hulu, and I'm not sure how long they have to wait before they can put it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I think people just need to give the new guy a chance. It is only the first episode after all. I think the premise and rest of the cast is strong enough for the series to still hold up. Just going to take a little while to get over the "I miss Nathan" bit.
    I think the new guy is actually quite good, he fits the role given to him almost perfectly. I still miss Nathan though. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    aye I miss Nathan, but I like the new guys, he's a MASSIVE frakkin geek, and kinda makes up for Simon being cooler now, but he's also a MASSIVE loudmouthed twat, so he makes up for Nathan not being there

as far as their new powers go...

we knew about Simon's, didn't realise he could also see the frakkin future, but time control so.. yeah, AWESOME god tier level of power, again :P
    Curtis.... So before he could jump back in time, but not control it... and now he can turn into a girl... why is he even there....
    Aliesha... who cares what her power is she's fuckin HOT, that's her power. That said her power is actually quite useful, not that cool though
    Kelly.....Rocket Scientist........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EPIC.

this series has some potential
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    aye I miss Nathan, but I like the new guys, he's a MASSIVE frakkin geek, and kinda makes up for Simon being cooler now, but he's also a MASSIVE loudmouthed twat, so he makes up for Nathan not being there

as far as their new powers go...

we knew about Simon's, didn't realise he could also see the frakkin future, but time control so.. yeah, AWESOME god tier level of power, again :P
    Curtis.... So before he could jump back in time, but not control it... and now he can turn into a girl... why is he even there....
    Aliesha... who cares what her power is she's fuckin HOT, that's her power. That said her power is actually quite useful, not that cool though
    Kelly.....Rocket Scientist........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EPIC.

this series has some potential
    i miss the old Barry, i dont like the new one, he seems like a douche.

and yeah, curtises power is lol, i can see into the future!, i can see what others see and i.... can turn into a girl!

I actually liked the new character. He's no Nathan, but I like his whole split personality, talking to himself thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree.

I don't like the new guy as much as Nathan but his wussy side totally grew on me. It looks like they went out of the way to make sure most of their powers are lame and/or not useful so I'm really excited to see how they use them.

Then again I'm probably biased, I loved this show from day one. Kelly is my chav princess and Iwan Rheon was foxy even when he was an unstable psycho killer.

Deleted
    Completely forgot about the new series >.< thanks Signe for posting else I wouldn't have realized for a while. Watching it now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You can watch the episodes up on www.Icefilms.com for those living outside the UK.

They upload new episodes relatively quickly from when they are aired.