Thread: [TV] Misfits

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh it was an awesome episode. I think the new guy is pretty awesome too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i miss the old Barry, i dont like the new one, he seems like a douche.

and yeah, curtises power is lol, i can see into the future!, i can see what others see and i.... can turn into a girl!
    hehe SAVE ME BARRY! so funny but tbh I like his new character a bit more, really it makes more sense, would you still be the shy, introverted loser he was if you where Parkouring about, living in your own cool lair and banging a chick that looked like Aliesha?

and tbh I REALLY thought they'd give Curtis a good power this time, his last one was SSOO lame, and was only really ever used to Dues ex machina their way out of stupid situations (read last ep of season 2) and now in return they've given him... gender re-asignment... not only is he the worst character... he now has by FAR the weakest power... I'd be pretty pissed if I was that actor

Rocket scientist......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA brb going to watch that first scene, with Kelly talking to the guy about her rocket plans again. 'You think I nicked 'em! I didn't I fookin drew 'em!' I really love that actress she's just perfect.

what the FUCK is brunch?
    Is this brunch? coz it just seems like a bacon sarnie to me....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Signe View Post
    Then again I'm probably biased, I loved this show from day one. Kelly is my chav princess and Iwan Rheon was foxy even when he was an unstable psycho killer.
    lol, I love Kellys accent...

Whot the fock is bronch?

15+ Year Old Account
    They got lame powers because it was all that was left, and seth let them have their pic for free.

I don't think they will keep them, at least not all of them, but I am wondering if they will ever touch up on a few of the paradoxes, the big one being the abso 5 video Alisha saw if that tiimeline never really happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that only applies to Curtis Im, I mean Simon and Aliesha's power are pretty cool, and it sounds like Kelly did pick her power, she's just a bit of a dumbass, and didn't think hers through.
    ***MAJOR SEASON 2 SPOILERS, LIKE FUCKING HHUUGGEE DO NO READ ON UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN ALL OF SEASON 2... NO SERIOUSLY DON'T DO IT***
    as for the Paradoxes(paradoxi? what is the plural), the video was only seen in the timeline it existed, so maybe since they changed everything, that will change too? The one I don't understand is the whole 'Simon is Mask-guy' thing. He travelled back to save Aliesha yeah? because they started going out, he fell in love etcetcetcetc, she got murked, he went back, saved her, all was good....

but if she really was supposed to get shot in season 2, when Future Simon got shot instead, how did they ever go out in the first place? since it was only AFTER that point that Aliesha was interested in him? So if in his original timeline she was supposed to have died there, he never would have fallen for her, never would have taken timetravel, and never become badass new simon, so he never would have travelled back to save her, and pretty much all the other misfits at one point or another, and none of it would have happened....

tbh I was kinda expecting him to hang around a bit longer, and her to get killed at the end of this season, or maybe the next, and him save her THEN after she started going out with Simon, and after he became awesome

***OKAY SPOILERS OVER, YOU CAN READ AGAIN NOW***

not that there's any point reading again... the post's over.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I'm kinda glad that they didn't kill him off.

Season 4. Yay for craziness. Hard to say whether the cast changes will change my opinion of the show, but the last couple minutes were... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Season 4. Yay for craziness. Hard to say whether the cast changes will change my opinion of the show, but the last couple minutes were... interesting.
    Yeah, I was super worried when I found out half the cast wasn't returning, but I thought the first episode of Series 4 was pretty damn good. Especially the scenes between the two new folks in the freezer. They both have a certain charisma that makes me want to watch them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was definitively worried too. But that episode was pretty freakin' awesome. I didn't like the new guy though, the only thing I thought was really funny with him was his fail power, but the new girl was good.

I feel like an idiot... I actually thought that, somehow, Rudy became the probation officer.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really liked it too, went in with the feeling i was going to hate it, but it suprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I feel like an idiot... I actually thought that, somehow, Rudy became the probation officer.
    I did too for a half a second, then i was like...no way, lol

15+ Year Old Account
    at latest episode

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the mother of all fucks just happened!?
    I'm going to cry.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know.... that was.... some episode

Don't get me wrong Curtis was massively shit and I wont miss him, but still..... damn man, last original Misfit is now dead

Gotta say I REALLY didn't like the first episode of this season, but since then it's gone from strength to strength last weeks episode (with the three Rudys) was AWESOME and then this week was soo much WTF. I hope they can continue at this level.

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as Rudy stays i'm happy, for now!

Tbh i don't think curtis is actually dead, i have a slight feeling he'll pop up out of no where again soon, maybe, but like you said Gallahadd he is a shit character lol

Such mixed feelings about a new season of Misfits... I loved this show in season 1 & 2, in season 3 Nathan leaving was such a massive loss but amazingly Rudy turned out to be such a good character the show survived. But then they spent so much of season 3 just building up the really obvious solution of writing out Simon and Alisha in a stupid temporal circle thing. Was so pissed off about that. And then I found out the actress who played Kelly committed a chav crime and can't return due to being in prison (awesomely in character though that is). So the only character still in it from the start is Curtis... I dunno if the show will still be good
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg I didn't know she was written out for that..... Kinda explains why her reason for leaving was so weak. Yeash... This turn of events is at the same time PANTWETTINGLY funny, but also really freaking upsetting, as I loved both the actress and character, but knowing what she did... yeah she's on my 'dislike' list now.

back on topic though I doubt they'll bring Curtis back, they seem to be going the same way as Being Human, going for a totally fresh cast, which tbh isn't a BAD thing, it's stops the stories getting stale. I'm guessing Finn's sister who we saw briefly in the preview for next week will be joining as a Misfit full time, they DO need to balance out the sausage/fish ratio since Aliesha and now Kelly have left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    As long as Rudy stays i'm happy, for now!

Tbh i don't think curtis is actually dead, i have a slight feeling he'll pop up out of no where again soon, maybe, but like you said Gallahadd he is a shit character lol
    Rudy is hilarious, but i still miss Nathan

Deleted
    I stopped watching when Nathan left.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I stopped watching when Nathan left.
    Still good enough to watch till end of season 3.