Ret heroic domo question

Hey just a quick question for heroic domo, during the cat phase is it better to switch to seal of righteousness and stay on domo the whole time and just let cleaves kill the spirits, or keep with truth and stay on domo? Ive tried both during our attempts last week, and during the attempts with truth my dps was higher. The spirits dying at good rates, our fury war does amazing dmg on them.*

Ive only downed this fight once so any rets that have done i multiple times have any advice?*

Deleted
    I just keep Truth on, and make sure to keep the stack on Domo all the time. When the spirit spawns I just go straight on it. I think Righteousness would be a dps loss since they die so fast anyways.

Deleted
    Ah. Majordummy Faghelm, dropping the cursed Wankfisher shoulder token 90% of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Viveras View Post
    I just keep Truth on, and make sure to keep the stack on Domo all the time. When the spirit spawns I just go straight on it. I think Righteousness would be a dps loss since they die so fast anyways.
    What he said. Hit adds when they are up, keep Censure on. Also with a well timed use of Hand of Protection you can avoid the fire seeds entirely and never lose your damage buff. I'm always topping dps in that fight. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Also with a well timed use of Hand of Protection you can avoid the fire seeds entirely and never lose your damage buff. I'm always topping dps in that fight. ^^
    since my ret is not my main anymore and i only raid with that char once a week i lack some insight knowledge for firelands. care to elaborate a bit? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    since my ret is not my main anymore and i only raid with that char once a week i lack some insight knowledge for firelands. care to elaborate a bit? :P
    when he stuns everyone and puts seeds on them, he cannot do this to people who are HoPed, Iceblocked, and maybe Vanished/FDed(not sure on those).

so you keep your 100% dmg buff, and keep smashing face.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

when you prepare for the first seeds, Hand of protection on yourself to stop seed being applied to you, second seed use bubble the same way or take the seed and run out and then bubble to avoid taking damage. Resume only doing single target damage, unless your rogues are sleeping or you're assigned to killing cats.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    when he stuns everyone and puts seeds on them, he cannot do this to people who are HoPed, Iceblocked, and maybe Vanished/FDed(not sure on those).

so you keep your 100% dmg buff, and keep smashing face.
    See I wasn't aware of this. I've been popping bubble on first seeds and praying it's up in time for second seeds to negate damage. This is definitely much neater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

you said the seed trick might worth with FD aswell? since i already killed domo this week, anyone who can test it please?(sorrt for a bit out of topic)
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Don't use hand of protection on yourself, thats a waste. You can use divine shield for the same effect, so if you time it right, you can hand of protection someone else and then divine shield, stopping not 1, but 2 bubbles. We run with 2 mages, a ret paladin, and a holy paladin for that fight, so we end up with only 3 seeds every single transition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Don't use hand of protection on yourself, thats a waste. You can use divine shield for the same effect, so if you time it right, you can hand of protection someone else and then divine shield, stopping not 1, but 2 bubbles. We run with 2 mages, a ret paladin, and a holy paladin for that fight, so we end up with only 3 seeds every single transition.
    o the job of class stacking in 10 man

it Does work if a mage goes invis but doesn't seem to work 100%

we have yet to try it with detterance/cloak/iceblock though.

the op seemed to sudjest he made it to second seeds? as he said bubble was on cd for 2nd... is your dps really low for second seeds or are you just not taking enough leaps in cat phase?

that said use a judgement focus macro to use judge to keep censure up on domo and kil those ads as soon as they spawn..