If there are in-depth comparison of WoW to SW:ToR for people who are used to hardcore raiding?
Alternatively, can anyone provide their thought?
The first question is of course whether it is even worth looking at.
1. How will the endgame content be like? Is it raid bosses? Which size? And so on...
2. Will the guild system/culture be like WoW, or any innovations there?
3. Will it offer the same class complexity and depth as WoW?
4. Will classes be balanced as well or better than WoW?
5. Will it provide serious challenge comparable to WoW?
6. Will it provide as much content/more content than WoW?
7. Any top guilds already considering switching or evaluating SW:ToR?