Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like it as is. Possibly make it a little sharper and more defined if people desperately need hi-res or something, but I don't like change purely for the sake of change and it's pleasant to have certain aspects of the class that provide continuity.

I hate using it in my rotation as protection and honestly will rather sit there for 1.5 seconds then put one down since my Mana dies fast enough during lucky proc's. Also it's damage is useless but it does make me sad seeing the Death Knight throw out his Death and Decay before the hatchlings hatch during Alystazor and all I get to do is hit it with a Crusader Strike.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZugaikotsuShogeki View Post
    No, because it is a waste of mana and doesn't get used, therefore it does not get seen and doesn't need a new texture.
    If I was a designer and had the power to do so, I'd take focus off of more pressing issues just to make it so consecration had a flashy new graphic, purely because I saw this comment
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want it to stand out a bit but the texture is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good God.. The class is in need of various mechanical changes and you are asking for a new texture for Consecration?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZugaikotsuShogeki View Post
    No, because it is a waste of mana and doesn't get used, therefore it does not get seen and doesn't need a new texture.
    What? lol
    I use it off cooldown everytime, i'm totally fine with my mana. (coming from prot)

They need to change the way consecration works first before changing the texture. It needs to be like GoAK where it has different effects for each spec.