Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I had a friend back in Wrath that did a solo MC run on his DK and both bindings AND the eye dropped in the same run. And after gathering all the mats had both legendaries within two days........and ive been sitting on my sulfuron hammer with no eye and left binding with no right for going on two years now. I would post his armory to prove it but he hasnt logged on for quit sometime so the armory says unavailable.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got the right binding and the eye on my first run. Blood of the mountain is ludicrously expensive so the Sulfurion hammer is on hold.

Deleted
    A guild mate of mine got off and main hand warglaives over 2 runs.

Obtained Warglaive of Azzinoth. (14/09/201)
    Obtained Warglaive of Azzinoth. (21/09/2011)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...T%C3%A0bs/feed

Sweetness. I've seen the Left binding from Baron Geddon three times and the Eye from Ragnaros once, yet to see the Right binding from Garr

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

I farmed for a long time, and in 1 run got the Garr binding and the Eye, still waiting on Geddon. I don't consider it lucky though, been at it since TBC.

Deleted
    gratz i guess .. sucks that i had to run it for months in a row .. but hey it got me to exalted

I've had 2 Geddon bindings drop on this char, and 2 Garr bindings on my main. It's the most frustrating thing ever.

Also, 3 Eyes of Sulfuras so far, but still no Judgement legplates. That's bloody RNG for you.

omg thats so lucky! i still havent gotten a single binding

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    still looking for geddon to shit my binding (cleared every week since TBC)

and you can't even solo it

i hate you

Goth both bindings in the same run as well a few months back. Happened just one or two resets after hitting exalted and was expecting many, many more runs to get the bindings. So happy that I didn't have to enter that place again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same happened with my lock who was lvl 60 twink for some time (now he's 70). I went to MC with friend's mage to get some loot, and he got both bindings and eye of sulfuras.

I wanted to cry after that since none of those dropped for my rogue who's farming MC since it became soloable =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    still looking for geddon to shit my binding (cleared every week since TBC)

and you can't even solo it
    Find a low ceiling to keep you from being shot 30 feet in the air
    Roll face on keyboard
    ????
    Profit

OT: I had a binding and the eye drop for me in one run a few weeks back. Not as awesome as two binds, but still very lucky.

I was close, I got the Left Binding one week and the Right the week after, I then went to BWL with a guildy and got all 10 of the ingots. =D

I didn't get both bindings in one run but at one point i had both bindings in my bag. Since you can't get the feat as a shaman I decided not to waste my money building the weapon and just deleted them.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I was close, I got the Left Binding one week and the Right the week after, I then went to BWL with a guildy and got all 10 of the ingots. =D
    Yah, I got mine in back to back weeks. After 1 month of farming lol.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baron still hasn't dropped his binding for my pally. ='(
    I am a filthy casual!

Got the eye of sulfuras, and both bindings in three weeks on my herb farm toon..fml. Been killing garr everyweek for 2 years on my main, and I get nothing.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can honestly say that i hate you considering it took me 3 years to get one binding.
    but congratz anyway!
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

Deleted
    I don't think you all realize, that I actually did HAVE Thunderfury, before I got both of these bindings, AGAIN (:

I have 3 thunderfurys atm, and 3 hands of rag as well. Guess im just lucky.