Bounty Hunter quests and gameplay

Sorry if this has been answered here or elsewhere. Will the BH class have unique quests to take out certain people(s)? I am very curious to see how this class plays out. I'd love to be hired by someone who wants someone eliminated. Anyone have any insight that doesn't break NDA.

They do have quests to take out NPCs but there is no PvP bounties if thats what you are asking

Awesome! Yeah I assumed there are no PvP bounties. Still sounds like a really cool class though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by k0smo View Post
    Awesome! Yeah I assumed there are no PvP bounties. Still sounds like a really cool class though.
    You can always engage these by yourself.

Say you get camped by a person OR a guild for that matter. Put a bounty on their heads and I bet griefers will have a fun time hunting them down.
    I remember doing this back in Vanilla within my realm : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

As Osskssa said, Confirmed by Devs no player PvP bounties. At ether PAx Prime or SDCC DE said one of his favorite story moments in game is with the BH when he has to choose to kill and recover the bounty or let the person go into hiding. So we know it will happen at least once in our story arc and he alluded to it being a core theme in the Class arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh there will be PvP bounties, they just wont be part of the game as Bioware has designed. I fully plan to create a way for players to setup bounties on other players even if I have to launch my own website for players to sign up and put a bounty on a players head, Ill do it.