Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is what a lot of people were afraid of when they started with the blizzard store. We arent far away from selling epic weapons in the store now.

Deleted
    Frankly I don't care if these are tradeable or how much they cost or whatever. What I want to know is what are they? Where did they come from? How did we get ahold of them? What are they guardians of?

I don't think that many people are willing to spend gold on a vanity pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzulan View Post
    This. At least make it cheaper! For crying out loud, it's a whole lot more difficult to reconcile spending $10 on a pet for a single character than a pet for an entire account. $10 for 10+ pets across an account is a much better deal than spending $10 on a pet for only one character.

Not happy with this move at all. I collect mounts/pets on my main, however I also want this pet on certain alts that use the winged guardian mount more frequently than my main.
    >$15 a month
    >complains about $10 one-time payment

wat? Over a 100%-vanity item, no less.

Blizz is just trying new things, quit the QQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Boycott Gaurdian cubs?

Deleted
    Very good. Now i can have a pet from the blizzard store and still /lol at the people buying stupid stuff with real money. And at the people crying. Get real. This won't change anything.

So, the cub will be ten bucks, be a one time use unlike the pets such as Lil Rag, Lil XT, and Lil KT...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    We made this change in response to feedback from players looking for alternate ways to get the Pet Store pets, and we're always looking into other opportunities for improvement.
    Who in their right mind would say "Sure, I'd like to pay the same price for a ONE TIME USE item instead of it being like the rest of the pets from the pet store. Are you kidding me blizz?Note: I've personally never bought a pet from the store, but I just think the idea that this won't work like the other pets is just silly.

basically exploiting their own rules here. Sheesh blizz, u are giving all the old players all the more reason to quit from wow .......

To all the people crying about gold selling now being "legal" you're pretty hilarious, its as if you're implying that buying gold was hard or risked your account in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    This is what a lot of people were afraid of when they started with the blizzard store. We arent far away from selling epic weapons in the store now.
    Ok, people have been singing this song for more than 4 years now, shouldn't we have had those epics for cash by now ?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Yet another, greedy, money-based decision on Blizzard's part. Blizzard must REALLY want to try and milk as much money out of their players as they can, before they lose even MORE subs. Grats Blizzard, on showing your true colors yet again. WoW is definitely becoming less and less about the customer and more and more about how much profit they can make every quarter. Screw you Blizz, screw you.

This is probably litmus test to see how close they can get to real currency trading without making it bluntly explicit. With that said, gotta love all the overreacting people here. If you need a reason to leave the game feel free to use it though.

Deleted
    And yet another pet that will be next to impossible to get without spending real life money, GG blizzard..

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    If it's impossible to stop the illegal trade isn't it then better to offer a legal solution?

I wonder how many of the nay-sayers here are actually for legalizing marijuana......
    I wonder how that relates to this piece of news at all.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Just as expected.
    Actually when NCSoft did this exact thing with their weapon skins it wrecked the economy in Aion pretty bad. Do not be surprised with Transmogrification that they open a wardrobe cash shop very soon after.

It probably won't even sell for a lot of gold either. There's going to be so many that it's going to cause the prices to be low since they're not rare/hard to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Synris View Post
    Because a pet one of the guys at blizzard did during his lunch break is taking away from endgame development, right?
    Yeah, if they can make more money from shitpets, that wowdrones will buy, what would be the purpose of creating interesting endgame content?

What this is comming to... its just a way to sell gold really, they dont even try to disguise it lol

Like, people actually need to think about it. Who is going to prefer buying gold then buying this off the AH, as opposed to just buying it with money directly from Blizzard? Or are you going to tell me all the pet-collecting maniacs won't have the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Paigeyotto View Post
    It probably won't even sell for a lot of gold either. There's going to be so many that it's going to cause the prices to be low since they're not rare/hard to obtain.
    This ^.

There will be so many of the damn things on the AH from people who are trying to make some quick gold, that they won't be worth shit. $10 of real world money for maybe 1,000 in-game gold? Um, no thank you. Worst idea ever. Blizzard is the ONLY winner in this situation, not the players.