Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    TCG cards are not the same thing, since there is no guarantee that you will get an in-game item out of a pack.

FLASHNEWS FROM BLIZZARD "You can now buy gold! well sort of... But as long as you buy it from us its fine!" This is fucking rediculous... Blizz is falling lower and lower with this game... Obviously this move is mostly influenced by fagtivision and faggotick but still its blizz who loses respect in my eyes... Keep it on blizz and soon i will never buy any of your games no matter how good they might be. You are turning into pieces of s*** which i despise, nothing else...

I never understood why people would buy tcg mounts either, i guess its just me and im content with having a couple mounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    After 1month it will sell for max 500g, so it wont be worth it for more than max 2weeks

People are complaining about a stupid pet, its not gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I love the sudden out cry of "Legal gold selling" this is the same shit people were doing with the Trading Card creatures. Buy a pack for $7.99-$9.95 (Depending on location) get a mount, sell it on the AH for 75,000g. Guess what? That means I just basically bought 75k for roughly $10. It's no difference, so please use a little common sense before joining the flame-wagon.
    But here's the difference....there is absolutely no guarantee you will get a mount or mini-pet from a pack. This is guaranteed. there is no chance involved. It's not rare. Anyone can buy it then sell it. That's why it is exactly like gold selling.

People actually bought and sold tcg mounts? I fear for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either I drank too much hot chocolate, or my tummy is having butterflies at the thought of a purchasable, tradable pet from the Blizzard store. :S

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    But here's the difference....there is absolutely no guarantee you will get a mount or mini-pet from a pack. This is guaranteed. there is no chance involved. It's not rare. Anyone can buy it then sell it. That's why it is exactly like gold selling.
    It doesn't matter if they might have a chance or not. It's the same thing. You can try to argue this chance nonsense all you want but it's the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    rrraaagggeee!!! Blizzard is doing something!!! Rrraaagggeee!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I love the sudden out cry of "Legal gold selling" this is the same shit people were doing with the Trading Card creatures. Buy a pack for $7.99-$9.95 (Depending on location) get a mount, sell it on the AH for 75,000g. Guess what? That means I just basically bought 75k for roughly $10. It's no difference, so please use a little common sense before joining the flame-wagon.
    rather join the flame wagon than the blizzard money wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    rrraaagggeee!!! Blizzard is doing something!!! Rrraaagggeee!!!
    Let ToR adopt this same practice and see what kind of rage this causes. This is pay to win. Sell the pet enough times and you can afford anything you like on the AH.

WoW gold is selling for 9$ for 10k, so 10$ for a pet and sell it for anything above 10k and you are golden and getting more bang for your buck without the ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is indirectly gold selling, but so is TCG. Fact of the matter is your in-game wealth can't get you much on WoW. The only significantly costly perks are purely aesthetic. No beef, I support this update.

I see people selling game time in trade chat for 5-6k per month so these will go for about ~4k? If people want to spend $10 to get ~4k let em do it. Besides what else requires you to have thousands of gold besides mounts, BoE gear, and maxing professions. As long as they don't sell gear in the blizzard store I'll keep playing or until i get bored =P.

Ill be the first wanting to buy the pet for 50 copper on my realm, and that will be my only serious offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurik View Post
    Disgusting. Shows again how desperate Blizzard is to milk the game for everything they can before people move on.
    lmao cause ppl will move on anytime soon? not really, and im sure alot of ppl could care less honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by mordredz View Post
    lmao cause ppl will move on anytime soon? not really, and im sure alot of ppl could care less honestly...
    This is not 2010 where the best option was Aion or War for mmorpg's. Some serious stuff has appeared in 2011 and it is only going to get more competitive as competent companies running good games pop up.

Blizzard is no longer the only quality American dev out there anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lulz that blue post is so full of bs it almost made me laugh.But on a more serious note .. mooooo!!!

It gets said a lot, but this really could be enough to make me quit the game. Not because of the act itself, but what it represents.
    They only care about game-breaking abuse when it gets in the way of their paycheck. It's the same reason they allow Multi-boxing in PvP.
    This is basically supported gold buying. Everyone knows the horror this sort of thing inflicts upon the game's economy, but as long as they're the ones getting paid for it they don't care.