Whats a good gaming headset (very comfortable)

looking for a very comfortable gaming headset, preferably from newegg.com, must have mic.

What is your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    What is your budget?
    Tell us that, theres a lot of good headsets out there, from razer or others, with a lot of different prices

Turtle beaches, razer or astro gaming. Best quality for the best price imo.

Except the razers aint too good for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibramgaunt View Post
    Tell us that, theres a lot of good headsets out there, from razer or others, with a lot of different prices
    From razer? Yeah, you have completly shit headsets there, idd. Buy a Sennheiser (PC151, the one I used for a really long time), I'm not using any headset anymore but Sennheiser has proofed theirself and no point in buying any other crap from razer that is even more expansive.

Sennheiser PC151 is the one I would recommand you or the 350 one but he's more expansive I guess.

Deleted
    I'd personally go for steelseries siberia v2.. Very good headset, can have it on for hours without it's harrasing me.
    It's good for FPS games(and other genres) and pretty decent for music (I'd take a decent sennheiser any day if I bought it for the quality of sound when listening to music)

Deleted
    Steelseries 7h id said! really good sound and mic. Could be abit expensive but idk your budget :P

Sennheiser's an actual headphone manufacturer. Razer's offerings mostly just cater to gamers with more money than sense, imo.

Deleted
    I use a Sennheiser PC161.
    Very good sound, doesn't hurt your ear even if you wear it like 10h nonstop.

Beware: if you have a very small head, it might not fit perfectly.

I've been using a pair of Turtle beach "earforce x11" that I picked up for $50 and I got to admit the sound quality is rather good and they are very comfortable.

I have bigger ears yet this headset is large enough not too crush them.
    The earpads are well ventilated so my ear's don't sweat either.

I've had them for about a year now and they still look like new however I have gone out of my way not to drop/crush or run over them with my chair.
    (I normally end up breaking my headsets at the swivel connecting the strap/earpads) "bondo putty ftw"

I use the Turtlebeach Earforce x11 as well, the sound quality is good and I find them to be really comfy.
    I bought them at Wal*Mart and I remember them being fairly reasonable in price (for the quality of headset, that is)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

ask this on another forum that's more focused on headsets and audio. all you're gonna get here is razer steelseries astro and logitech users saying it's the best headset they've used.
    Last edited by Keller; 2011-10-10 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    ask this on another forum that's more focused on headsets and audio. all you're gonna get here is razer steelseries astro and logitech users saying it's the best headset they've used.
    Basically this. If you want good sound from your headset you don't buy a headset, instead you buy a microphone and some proper headphones.

corsair hs1

on newegg for $104

10+ Year Old Account
    If comfort is your number one priority, I would recommend the Steelseries Siberia v2. The Sennheiser pc series are not comfortable for long sessions (at least not until you get into the $200 range).

I recommend you buying a Sennheiser headset. I've always had really good impressions with Sennheiser, good quality sound, stable design etc...
    If you don't plan on Sound Editing, I suggest buying something under 60$, with that budget you can get a really good headset for what you pay.