Need fitness help

I am looking for some fitness tips,diets,adivice etc. Im 15 years old 5'10 and 330lbs, i understand my weight has become a very serious problem and have been working to improve on it. I enrolled in my schools football program this year for the first time and loved it but recently because of a new condition ( Chronic tension headaches triggered by high intensity workouts ) it saddens me i have to step away i had just started to keep the pace with the other linemen and i dropped from 340 to 330, my only worry now is without a mode of transportation to get the the gym everyday my time in the gym is very limited. I need some workout ideas i can do at home, i have started walking everyday about 2 miles, and maybe even some nutritional ideas thats mainly how i got the spot i am in, bad diet, too much time gaming, and added stress from my father before he went into rehab.
    EDIT: if it helps any when i was in the program my weight maxes were 125 on bench, 160 on squat, 95 on incline, and 60 on powerclean.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, diet is what's going to determine weight loss. You can exercise all you want, but if diet isn't check you'll go no where. Just be sure to be eating at a calorie deficit(10-20% or 500 calories) under your maintenance. You could probably do a larger deficit since you weigh that much(no offense). Be sure that your diet consists mostly of whole foods, & keep processed foods to a minimum. Make sure to get about 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of lean body mass(if you're not sure just aim for ~150-200), & .45 grams of dietary fat per pound of body weight.

Here's a pretty simple calculator to help you determine your maintenance & how much you should be eating to determine weight loss:

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/cal...alculator.htm#

Deleted
    First and foremost go check a doctor get a full set of tests and such since that weight at ur age is ALOT.
    After that u can start with a healthy diet and alot of movement or even hit the gym every once in a while, with a trainer s advice.

Like the guy above me said, you may just wanna pop into a doctor, just so he can give you the green light (as going from awful diet and overweight to good diet and exercising regularly can cause a bit of a shock to the system in some people).

You mentioned stress, which obviously wont help, so google some stress relieving ideas and see what helps! Stress is always going to be a bad thing, and Im not blaming you for it or anything, you mentioned your dad in rehab, Im just saying that if you reduce stress (whatever works, some people like kickboxing, others like meditating, as long as it's healthy and it helps its a go-go!), you'll find things easier and they'll just generally be a bit better.

Diet is important, but its my weak point so I'll let some other people chime in on this aspect (my diet isn't awful, but Im quite bad at explaining it all to other people).

Cardio is a great thing to do for cutting weight. You mentioned you walk 2 miles every day. Thats good man, but maybe it's time to turn it up a notch. Now obviously dont go from walking a few miles to running a marathon, but maybe do some interval training. Okay, you're walking for 2 miles, but maybe do a bit of jogging inbetween. Very gently at first; walk for 30 seconds, then jog for a minute or so, then go back to walking, then jog a bit. This will help get you into it instead of just throwing you headfirst in. Then, every week or so, decrease the amount of time you are walking for. Jog for a minute, walk for 25 seconds maybe. Or even jog for 2 minutes and walk for 30 seconds. But slowly increase the intensity till you're just jogging. Go at your own pace and you'll do fine.

Good luck man, Im sure a load more people will come on this thread to give ya some more advice. Shikomei gave some good eating advice which is a great place to start!
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Hey there, I'm somewhat in a similar situation as you are weighing in at 220, 5'11

It doesn't sound that bad but its worse than you think

Lately I have been shedding pounds due to one easy thing.

Eating less.

Eat when your hungry not just whenever.

At the beginning its hard but later on you'll learn to control yourself

I know one fairly easy way to burn quite a bit of calories from applying little effort,drink ice cold water and a fair amount of it each day, the reason being that in order for your body to digest the water it first must bring it up to temperature and by doing so, kicks up your metabolism and burn calories to do so! I always do this when doing high intensity "cutting up" workout sessions to trim my body fat %! While it will help burn calories while doing nothing it is highly recommended that you workout also! But, don't drink too much a day as there is a such thing as water poisoning!