Madness/Balance trees questions

(not NDA breaking information ofc)

based on what we know so far will these trees have different talents if your shadow to sage? and vice versa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Talent trees are always the same. Playstyle and AC specific abilities will alter how you use the talents in the tree though.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Deleted
    If you are talking specifically about the balance tree as a consular and madness as a inquisitor yes these two trees will be identical no mater what AC you take there is a talent calculator on the web some where I don't want to link it in case it's against the NDA

yea i have the talent trees open....wish theyd update them so i can dissect them more. The least i can do while i wait for december :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffaa View Post
    yea i have the talent trees open....wish theyd update them so i can dissect them more. The least i can do while i wait for december :<
    Been looking for an updated talent tree calculator since the patch without finding one for the bounty hunter trees. I suppose eventually one of the friday updates will be a talent calculator on there site once theyve got a finalised version i guess. Although i wouldnt expect that till half way through novemeber

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffaa View Post
    (not NDA breaking information ofc)

based on what we know so far will these trees have different talents if your shadow to sage? and vice versa?
    Each AC will have two unique talent tree's, and a third one which is shared between the two AC's of the class. It is all on the website in plain english.

people looking for current talent trees: check out alterswtor.com and betacake.net

***Those sites contain spoilers, so be careful ***
    "All too easy!"