Exclamation [A] 6/7 H 25m PRE NERF (P4 Ragnaros) Paid Transfers!! Looking for Raiders!

Hello Players Lookin' For Guilds,

SECURITY guild on the Arthas PvP server is looking for quality raiders who would like to raid full time. We do not recruit bench-warmers. We have 6/7 Heroic 25 man down pre-nerf, (as well as 13/13 previous tier) and there are a few things about the guild that you might find important:

Our History:

I founded the guild on 11/23/04. Originally as Gamers Against Morons, we name changed on 02-02-05 to SECURITY. We've constantly improved on world and US rankings with each coming expansion. Our Heroic Lich King 25m kill was ranked US #128.

Our Environment:

We take our raid environment seriously. By that I mean, having fun and enjoying the game and each other is very important to us. Players who yell or bicker at each other - including during raid leading - are not welcome in our environment. We do enjoy the dirty jokes and the over-all picking on each other in good humor though. A positive raid environment harbors good progression.

Prove It!:

SECURITY live streams its raids usually from at least 2-3 PoVs at any given time. You're also allowed to sit-in on our raids and listen to how they're done and how we have fun and get things done at the same time. Most guilds recruit by spamming. We recruit by showing you exactly what you're getting into. We have nothing to hide.

When We Raid:
    Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday from 8pm EST-12am EST

What We Need:
    While this list can change over time, our general needs are currently listed below.

Holy/Discipline Priest
    Demonology Warlock / Affliction Warlock
    Protection Paladin
    Restoration Shaman
    Frost Death Knight
    Fury Warrior
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest

We will offer to pay your server transfer if you are an exceptional player of a class that we are recruiting:
    SECURITY guild is willing to pay for your server transfer (not faction transfer, but hey we'll cover a chunk of the cost!) for amazing players to try us out worry free. If you're someone we really want, you should have no worries about joining our guild.

What about raid time? How will I get raid time?

SECURITY has always believed raid time is dictated strictly based off performance and potentially raid comp. Obviously we're not going to run 8 healers on a 5 heal fight, or 5 tanks on a 2 tank fight. But generally speaking we've had recruits in for every progression kill we've had. Our Heroic Lich King kill back in WoTLK included at least 5 recruits. We recruit to replace vacancies or to replace individuals. I'm always looking for better raiders than the ones I have. It gives the ones I have a reason to try to improve constantly.

If I ask you to transfer over, you get a minimum of 2 weeks of guaranteed raid time. You may opt to sit-out if I ask for volunteers, but we do not sit our new recruits unless we have told you up-front that we're not recruiting your class and you've asked to apply anyways.

Okay, so far it all sounds good. What's next?

Usually I do a vent interview with any potential candidates so we can feel each other out. Honestly, recruiting is both ways. We're looking for you. You're looking for us. Both parties need to know exactly what we're getting into. Usually we talk about your raid history, answer any questions you may have about us, and hope to have you answer any we have about you.

How do I set one of these up?

You can contact me directly via my
    Real ID: RyanT2112@yahoo.com
    AIM: RyanT2113
    Windows Live Messenger: sapphire@securityguild.org
    In Game: Aribeth - or just ask any guildie to find an officer for you. We're fairly easy to get a hold of.
    In Game: Digitalis (Real ID: Lyssd@yahoo.com)

What about your website?
    www.security-guild.com
    You can find funny videos as much as kill videos on the main page. Can also apply via the Join Us section on our forums.
    Last edited by SapphireArthas; 2011-10-17 at 11:44 PM.

back to the top! REALLY need warlocks!

back to the top for the new raid week - still need warlocks

warlock warlock warlock please

warlock warlock warlock warlock

Bump for quality apps