How to heal with a resto druid in 4.2

Hey guys !
    I recentlly came back to my druid and went resto.
    I was wondering hows the rotation and basic spells to use nowadays in arena.
    Thanks for the replies

if you've literally just come back, go feral.

else keep hots up, swiftmend where needed. regrowth when hots arent enough...

then one of ur better heals, cyclone! preventing dmg is the only way resto druid will keep up with healing...

You wanna heal?

Go resto shaman

Deleted
    Resto druids are the worst healers in pvp atm mostly because they do so good in pve. If you really wanna stay resto basically you need to use cyclone a lot (as said before preventing dmg is better than healing) and keep harmony up (this means switftmend on cd + nourish/regrowth from time to time) keep lifeblooms and rejuvenation on the focused target at all time; if the focused target it's not you also keep rejuve on yourself at all time (and try to save swiftmend for a potential switch since that's a rdruid's weakest point and instead keep harmony up with nourish/regrowth). Try use clearcasting procs for regrowth. Use bear bash when going for the kill or when you need some breathing time. Use soothe for dispelling recklessness on warriors.

I used to play resto but switched to feral with 4.2 because we suck as healers now and there was no point in continuing as resto. I also mostly do 2s so I preferred a double dps combo so arenas would end fast. I got too tired of long arena games.

Thanks for all the advice....i just finished farming the gear so can try it out all the tips without getting 2 shoted XD.....ferals are op indeed but i played feral all my wow life and dont feel like playing it atm =)

In arena you will need people to babysit you. ALWAYS be near to some sort of LoS, because any competant team will hardswitch you and 1 shot you. That LoS can help prevent that, but a good team will draw you into the open by dpsing your partner and then hardswitch.

When you pop ToL, dont just start spamming regrowth, you'll oom like a bitch. Stay calm! AS usual, clearcasting procs are for regrowth.

At lower arena ratings, you can use starfire to get people to interupt. Often they suck and they dont realise it's arcane school. Its far easier than fakecasting but has the problem of not working against anyone with half a brain.

As for cyclone...be careful. It locks you out of your healing tree and a big interupt, like counterspell, onto it and any team will capitalise on that and nuke you down super quickly. Like, you wont even have a chance. Just be really careful with it. Only use NS for cyclone if you know it will get you a kill, if not, save it for when you are getting wtfrofl nuked by a mage.

Its going to be difficult, you are playing one of the worst arena specs around right now. It will also be hard to get a partner who will play with you, most good arena players simply wont have resto druids atm. But it is possible, and if you enjoy it, go for it. Dont expect high ratings, but go for it. And actually, in 2v2 (lol2v2) we do decently. Its the serious brackets we fail on.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?