Help me pick my character

I'm going all Hamlet on this so I thought I'd consult the group well of knowledge.

I'm in a "seriously casual" 10m raid guild. We're currently 1/7 heroic and working on more, despite only being 3 hours 2 nights per week. It it safe to say that we are no threat for server first anything. I currently raid as Retribution and have since early in WoTLK.

Our raid comp is a little odd:
    Prot Warr
    Blood DK
    Affl Warlock
    Arcane Mage (x2)
    Frost DK
    Resto Druid
    Disc Priest
    3rd healer is usually either a Holy Paladin or another Resto Druid.

We are missing some nice raid buffs, disenchant a lot of mail armor and anything with AGI on it, and on top of it all I'm growing increasingly frustrated with Blizzard's seeming obsessive hatred of Ret. So I'm thinking of changing mains. My options are:

Shaman (probably Elem)
    Pros: Spell mail is useful. No melee frustrations. I bring crit strike and spell haste buffs we are lacking. Only one other person is rolling on that tier token. Keep mana recovery/armor/resistance buffs when Holy Pally is not there.
    Cons: This leaves a lot of people competing for spell damage weapons/trinkets.

Hunter (probably MM)
    Pros: Agil mail and trinkets are useful. No melee frustrations. Can cover crit buff. Only 1 other on tier token.
    Cons: We miss spell haste buff. In our guild Hunters are like Spinal Tap drummers - none last long. There is a possibility I may spontaneously combust. No interrupt.

Rogue (probably Combat)
    Pros: Agil leather, trinkets, and weapons are useful. We at least have a shot at the legendary in next tier.
    Cons: It's still melee, which has its own problems. No useful raid buffs. There would be a crowd of as many as 7 people all rolling on same tier token.

Stick with the Paladin
    Pros: Already geared to 378. It's my launch-day character and I am somewhat attached to her.
    Cons: See Paladins, Retribution, in the "List of Things Blizzard Can't Quite Decide What to Do With".

Constructive advice/opinions welcome. I'm really the only person in the guild for who it is feasible to switch mains.

I would definitly pick the ele shaman. You keep your two melee worth of interrupts, you are the ONLY person getting mail caster gear at all, and you pick up the 5% crit buff which you previously didn't have, AND the 5% spell haste which you didn't have before. Basically assuming you're willing to gear up another charecter and switch mains, ele shammmy is by far the best for this spot in your list if not the best overall for all possible class/specs.

Edit: http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/
    is really useful to find raid buff holes and what can fill them.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Hunter, i just dinged 85 and absolutely love the class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.
    To True.

you pretty much spelled it all out for yourself. shaman (enhance) hunter rogue all bring something to the raid and you will be rotting less gear with them seeing as you currently have no main-spec agi users in your raid. spell haste is pretty important so i'd lean toward ele for your mages, warlock, and healers since you don't have that now. if it's a "seriously casual" guild i'd just consider how much enjoyment you'd get out of the class change vs. the benefit to the raid.