Lightbulb 4.3 PvP with T13

As topic, how do you think about that? 2P or even 4P for you class? or the PvP set bonus still too good compare with T13?

think your forgetting resi bro

Resil is key, though I could see 2 piece being worth it for hunter, double focus on steady or cobra....

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    think your forgetting resi bro
    Ye, I agree TBH. I'm just curious to know if there is a class in such a comp might worth to do that.

Deleted
    As of now, I'm almost positive that most Rets will have to wear 2 pieces of their set. It's pretty game-breaking for them.

Deleted
    For hunters i believe it will be pretty mandatory. Considering the bad set bonusses as they are now (crosses fingers for deserved changes, personally i dont have a problem loosing an extra arcane every 2 mins) and the flawed focus system in arena, I cant see it not be tbh. Only thing i can think of that would prevent it would be if hunters somehow got even less survivability then they have now.

Deleted
    Yeah, resilience will indeed fix it ;D

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Yeah, resilience will indeed fix it ;D
    icwutudidther lololol

but really, resil or bust.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Honestly I feel like rogues that can get heroic T13 gear will definitely use it in arena, I mean rogues are the worst possible target that are common in arena (do not count prot warriors, blood DK, etc) amongst all the 10 classes, and both their 2p (Tricks of the Trade reduces the energy costs of your all your attacks by 25% for 6 secs, or something like that) and their 4p (increases Shadowdance's duration by another 2 seconds - there also are bonuses for combat/mutilate spec but won't talk about them since they're inexistant in arena) are incredibly good for arena.

At least, I would give it a shot if I was a rogue.