10+ Year Old Account

Desktop Carrying Case with room for monitor?

I am looking for some sort of case to carry a normal sized desktop in, along with the mouse and keyboard, and 22in monitor. I looked on google and didn't find anything that wasn't extremely overpriced, or any good. I am looking for something like a suitcase, specially made to carry a computer. Also, it does not neccesarily have to fit the keyboard and mouse, but it would be nice. Otherwise Ill have to take an old suitcase and fix it up to carry a comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    That is sexy.
    I'd get one if I weren't in Greenland
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    That is sexy.
    I'd get one if I weren't in Greenland
    aww that sucks

I think i might have to get me one since i am tired of lugging around my 45 pound+ computer.