15+ Year Old Account

How much content is up in D3 beta

Got a lvl9 witch doctor and just I just played some single player and killed the Skeleton King.
    Is that all thats available atm in Beta?
    Did not find any new quests etc.

Edited topic to make clear its D3.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I think there isn't more as of yet, not sure if they're going to add more.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can play any class up to level... 16? (the number isn't right but it isn't much different than that)

You can only play the story through a portion of act 1, there is a quest line to kill the skeleton king and once you do you are through.

Unlimited playthroughs however, and access to Gold Auction House as well as crafting. No runes yet as those start dropping in Act 2.

As far as I know they aren't adding any story to the beta, but might be adding other features as they go.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would make sense if they added PvP if not another chapter :/
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

level cap is 13. Beta content is roughly 1/3 of Act 1. There are 3-4 bosses in Act 1 if I remember correctly

Deleted
    That's it, you can grind up to level 13. You can also grind crafting a lot I believe, and test out the gold AH - they're not planning to add any more content. Once you've played it through on every class you wish to test, there's probably not much point in continuing.

1/3 of first act at normal difficulty. That's all the beta content.

There wont be added anymore in the future - blue posts have stated this. The good thing about this is that people will stop playing, and then others can get their invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That's it, you can grind up to level 13. You can also grind crafting a lot I believe, and test out the gold AH - they're not planning to add any more content. Once you've played it through on every class you wish to test, there's probably not much point in continuing.
    To add to this, once you have finished playing as much as you want - please, for the love of God do stop. Bashiok has pointed this out, and I completely agree, people feel obligated to play and play and play and replay the same content fifty times just because they want D3 so bad, but they're just wasting beta slots that could be going to people who haven't seen it at all. If you're done, be done for real =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    To add to this, once you have finished playing as much as you want - please, for the love of God do stop. Bashiok has pointed this out, and I completely agree, people feel obligated to play and play and play and replay the same content fifty times just because they want D3 so bad, but they're just wasting beta slots that could be going to people who haven't seen it at all. If you're done, be done for real =/
    You're cute. 10chars
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Got a lvl9 witch doctor and just I just played some single player and killed the Skeleton King.
    Is that all thats available atm in Beta?
    Did not find any new quests etc.

Edited topic to make clear its D3.
    some people just don't deserve to be in Beta...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarqStalker View Post
    Heheh played Diablo, Diablo2 alot so wanted to check the beta out if I got lucky and a key. Which I did, sadly D3 seem to be the same boring grindgame. Was fun 14 years ago but at least for me this was just boring.

WTB the pvp testing

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like a trial then a beta. If the only content to test is a very small sample of the game I can't understand how you can collect accurate data and stomp out bugs from the game as a whole. /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Sounds more like a trial then a beta. If the only content to test is a very small sample of the game I can't understand how you can collect accurate data and stomp out bugs from the game as a whole. /shrug
    Well they've stated they are not really looking for content testers so much as hardware/server testers and functionality testers of things that are not level restricted such as the AH. I believe they have their own in-house team to test the rest of the game. Although, it does seem like a lot of bugs have been reported and there's more work to be done than they originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DarqStalker View Post
    Interestingly, smart developers don't only invite rabid fans : )

Would you be a better beta tester than someone else? Maybe... Or do you mean you would be a better beta player?

-Alamar

Saw a vid of someone doing all of the story in the beta in 15 mins. So there's not alot of content, and they wont be adding more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well they've stated they are not really looking for content testers so much as hardware/server testers and functionality testers of things that are not level restricted such as the AH. I believe they have their own in-house team to test the rest of the game. Although, it does seem like a lot of bugs have been reported and there's more work to be done than they originally thought.
    Mm the beta was rock solid in terms of gamerplay, only find one tiny bug and it was just a cutscene that didnt abort the first "abort? Y" but I had to do that twice. I would have loved to test the PvP and PvP testing isnt really that great to test within BLZ (eyeball WoW).