LF Power-seller on Ebay (for swtor)

Any Power-Sellers on Ebay selling pre-orders of SWTOR?

I've never used Amazon, kind of wanna get my preorder to Australia here :>

Why cant you get the digital copy from the ea/origin store?

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Why cant you get the digital copy from the ea/origin store?
    People outside of the US can't get the digital edition from origin. (I forget if it's everyone outside of the US or everyone outside of the green zone countries).
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I live in Europe and I can get it

It doesnt support windows 7 though, so thats not that cool

The OP is from Australia, a red-zone country (judging by his previous thread asking about availability in Aus).

As for the power-sellers mate, I had a good long look myself for this game before finally giving up and pre-ordering from Amazon.

I live in Europe and I can get it

It doesnt support windows 7 though, so thats not that cool
    Both Origin and SWotR work on Windows 7.

Deleted
    got my digital from origin , caus i ordered from a retail in holland, and they never sended me the early acces code, what yaa know 1 week later got the early acces code...so i got 2 acounts ;p 1 normal edition and 1 CE edition both early acces;p

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Both Origin and SWotR work on Windows 7.
    It says on the origing information that it currently doesnt support Windows 7, but they are working on it. It was Origina version 5.1.0.4 or something like that. I just read it

Due to compatability issues with during testing Origin wont support windows 7. It also states that some downloaded games might not work if your running Windows 7

Source: http://store.origin.com/store?Action...meID=850300#q5

It says on the origing information that it currently doesnt support Windows 7, but they are working on it. It was Origina version 5.1.0.4 or something like that. I just read it

Due to compatability issues with during testing Origin wont support windows 7. It also states that some downloaded games might not work if your running Windows 7

I'm playing Battlefield 3 beta through Origin on Windows 7 and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    I'm playing Battlefield 3 beta through Origin on Windows 7 and it works fine.
    Well thats good to know. Maybe I will get windows 7 before the launch then, cause its the only reason I havent installed it yet :P

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Then you're doing it WROOONG. Why wouldn't it?!
    You kinda need to read the posts after that one! And I dont have Windows 7 installed. I just read the faq of the Origin porgram and stumbled across it so I havent bothered upgrading from xp to windows 7 on my 7 year old comp yet to avoid annoying things like this! But as Elvine posted, he/she doesnt have any issues so I guess I will update later on

Must not of read it very closely then. It say right in the description "Operating System Windows XP / Vista / 7", the 7 means it works on Windows 7.