Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any other discussion?
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

wow that was so bad lololol was that a troll video
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    How was it bad lol? xD
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

10+ Year Old Account
    A minute and 16 seconds for 10 seconds of footage relating to the topic.

I want my 1:06 back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillvir View Post
    More of the goal of this entire point. Should have probably worded the title differently lol

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 03:27 PM ----------

I was looking at Sinister Calling and notices a 40% damage percent bonus for backstab
    Not really, it's trying to emulate the ones swifty used as warrior, which weren't one hit kills, just massive massive burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    I don't like posting armory profile so nop (:
    You could just like the talent calc link, like so. Should be enough along with your vital stats.
    (fear my detectiving powers )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post
    Not really, it's trying to emulate the ones swifty used as warrior, which weren't one hit kills, just massive massive burst.
    Massive burst of a crit that would hit for more than the total health of a single player. So in essence could be a 1 hit kill, but requires too much setup. Read the previous pages. We've been over this.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Depom View Post
    You could just like the talent calc link, like so. Should be enough along with your vital stats.
    (fear my detectiving powers )
    Not that hard to look at screenshots. Good detectives don't get caught in their investigations