Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rogue 1-shot Macro

Working on a 1-shot type macro (seeing how high ambush could crit) 72k ambush in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx_7ybLckmQ

also, check out my channel for more progress on the ambush critssssss: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sillvirgaming

post advice go?
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Deleted
    My advice: Don't, it's a waste of cooldowns :P Mwah, if you want to oneshot i'd say look for a nice ambush set-bonus, reforge everything to the right stat

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I didn't full gem agil for it though :/ im looking for a good ambush set bonus, but you can't reforge into any good stat unless your not hit capped than thats the only real good thing. or crit. nothing to help damage.

I've been in bg's with a friend who solo's FC's with 150k health with this 1shot and a berserking buff xD I think it's pretty badass.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Lessee... food buff, flasked, agi potion, Horn of Winter, assuming one of the pallies you're grouped with is there for BoK, landslide (x2?), on use trinket, proc trinket, Master of Subtlety, Shadowstep'd Ambush crit, it looks like? At least you seem to be in mostly resilience gear..... not that I can figure out how PvE gear could boost Ambush higher, come to think of it.

Anyway, impressive but impractical Ambush crit, as relaying on that confluence of procs for some sort of serious 1-shot macro seems rather foolish.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE gear could only boost my agility which would boost the damage. I've been looking around on Shadowpanther.net for top agil gear. I don't have the second landslide rolling though which is another thing, i didn't have kings I had Mark instead and I forgot commusion (pally talent from ret's) the only impractical thing about it is the proc of the Direbrew trinket that gives 4k AP and Landslide, everything else is dependable So it's not as impractical as you think.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

now do that on a target with lvl 85 armor and resilience. would be moreso a 6-shot macro >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    It's in experimental stages, you just watch ;P I'll one shot that shit 101k mage with 1k resil don't you worry.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no "One Shot Macro" for Rogue's. Your damage doesn't come from cooldowns, it comes from debuffs.

The best you can do is fully buff up with a flask food have potions and use your trinket at that very time.
    Battleground berserking buff and every posseble raidbuff you can get out there.

But that still has nothing to do with a macro.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.

You hit a lvl60 dummy atleast 20 times and manage to crit once over 70k.
    I can't really call this a "1-shot macro"

If you can get the same number on a fully geared 85, i'd be impressed (a mage with 101k HP is still in leveling gear). So keep it up if you still think you can do it.

To everyone doubting this is a 1-shot macro, this macro/setup on a FC in RBG with 8-9 stacks is probably more than 100k. This has the potential of turning a rogue or 2 rogues into finishing the FC without even needing to CC the healers defending him. Dangerous stuff.

F

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    There is no "One Shot Macro" for Rogue's. Your damage doesn't come from cooldowns, it comes from debuffs.

The best you can do is fully buff up with a flask food have potions and use your trinket at that very time.
    Battleground berserking buff and every posseble raidbuff you can get out there.

But that still has nothing to do with a macro.
    Well you see, this does involve macroing trinket uses, agil pot uses, and skill uses all into one macro, so technically it is a macro of sorts ;P

A geared tank with 6 stacks and berserking buff and such, i'd hit 100k easy and thats my next attempt really.

Like I keep saying, its in experimental stages, I'll keep going with re-gemming and such to improve upon it. Keep the responses coming you nerds.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

Would be good for ganking an EFC with lots of Stacks

Sorry, but you're hitting a target with NO resilience, makes quite a few low hits (I don't know your DPS, but small hits don't one-shot), and then makes 1 big hit. That's not a oneshot. Unless your definition of "oneshot" is "A series of hits that kills a target within some time", then you won't be one-shotting anything anytime soon. When you can sneak up and do a 80k crit in the FIRST try EVERY time, I will call it a quest mob oneshot. Then make a 130k guaranteed macro and I will call it a noob buster. Make one that does 190k minimum and it will start being somewhat useful as a one-shotter in PvP at all.

Eh-em. As people have pointed out, this would be, what, a 30k crit if it had been a player in serious arena? And the odds of getting that proc synergy are -staggeringly- low. The only way this would ever be a 1-shot macro would be if you rigged it up as much as that ass Swifty.

Deleted
    hitting a target with 0% res, and on a lvl 60 dummy with all those buffs? please, make this better next time =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    that ass Swifty.
    Lol at this xD

With a berserking buff (increased all damage by 30%) and maybe lets say 5 stacks on a tank, a correctly procced trinket and landslides going, I think this could get to 130k Think about it.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 02:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    hitting a target with 0% res, and on a lvl 60 dummy with all those buffs? please, make this better next time =)
    I will do my best kind sir/maddam/it

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 02:25 AM ----------

And FFFFing subscribe so you can see the 100k+ I'll do on some tank to prove you wrong. zup
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillvir View Post
    I will do my best kind sir/maddam/it
    im a drawing dammit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    im a drawing dammit!
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF /lifequit
    YouTube Channel. TTTT

You should re-roll warrior.

You might play the class but you aren't a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    You should re-roll warrior.

You might play the class but you aren't a rogue.
    explain lul.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT