Deleted

title The Undying

I would really like to have that title but everyone keeps on saying you can't get it anymore /sadface

Is this true?

10+ Year Old Account
    thats true. it was removed when some of the achievements from nax and ulduar got nerfed ( aka the title achievements "the undying and champion of ulduar") because in cata it would be a easy go get achievement then.

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to get the Titles, "The Undying", and "The Immortal", were removed from the game with the launch of Cataclysm, as the health pools and gearing would far exceed that of Naxx's intent and trivialize entirely most if not all mechanics of the bosses. Blizzard rarely does this kind of removal but yes it cannot be obtained anymore.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Deleted
    k thanks for the fast replies

/sadpanda

I still wish they'd go with their thoughts on re-adding the Naxx achievement mounts since all the other ones from Wrath are still available. To be honest there's almost no reason to go back to that place these days since they aren't available. I know the only reason I've done it lately was 25m to get some of the sweet weapon models from transmog.

That's a shame, I was wanting to get the Undying on my DK the other day.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

All wotlk achievements of the type "Kill the boss(es) without anybody dying" were removed when prepatch hit.
    Sinestra's achievement is likely to go the same route in 5.0.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    I still wish they'd go with their thoughts on re-adding the Naxx achievement mounts since all the other ones from Wrath are still available. To be honest there's almost no reason to go back to that place these days since they aren't available. I know the only reason I've done it lately was 25m to get some of the sweet weapon models from transmog.
    1)Transmog.
    2)bunch of achieve points.

That's all the reason to go in there. It's more reason than there is for going to BC raids.

Deleted
    We 3 manned Naxx a few weeks ago for the 10 man meta achievement, no one died. Undying now would just be way too easy, everyone who ran naxx would get it automatically because it's pretty damn hard to die in there now on bosses. I do regret not getting immortal whilst it was still there, but kudos to those who did.

Deleted
    not sure if this is still there but you can still get the ulduar title but heres the catch - need to be level 80 with the appropriate gear aka nothing higher than 232 /219 - i really can't remember where i read it and if it still works =/ but i think it was the champion of ulduar or something title.

Quote Originally Posted by Malchiah View Post
    not sure if this is still there but you can still get the ulduar title but heres the catch - need to be level 80 with the appropriate gear aka nothing higher than 232 /219 - i really can't remember where i read it and if it still works =/ but i think it was the champion of ulduar or something title.

The title you're on about is 'Herald of the Titans'. 'Champion of Ulduar' is simply the Ulduar 'Undying' title.