Thread: Holy Paladin UI

10+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladin UI

Hi all,

I have returned to wow after a while and need to update my UI, any tips on a simple yet functional UI for Holy Paladins in PVP?

Kind Regards in advance.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HitchHikergaming View Post
    Hi all,

I have returned to wow after a while and need to update my UI, any tips on a simple yet functional UI for Holy Paladins in PVP?

Kind Regards in advance.
    Bartender and Healbot seems to do the job for me. Its like 20 buttons, some of which you don't need on a regular in-combat-basis. Minimal and clean, how I like it.

I'd recommend TukUI/ElvUI, my personal favorites. It can be annoying against spriests or aff locks because (I think) both those UIs display only one debuff on raidframes, but party frames are fine. Both are clear and good-looking UIs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma
    He be climbin in yo windows burning yo people up
    so y'all need to hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and husbands coz he's burnin' everybody out there!
    Veru, player formerly known as Meliann.

Bartender + ButtonFacade
    Grid (use Clique if you're one of those that use click heal mods as a crutch)
    ClassTimer

Well you need exactly 5 buttons to heal effectivley, 2 buttons for utility, and 1 button for mana regen abilities.

I use Ilive and hide every bar on my screen except one which I use to watch cooldowns visually. A bad habit i know.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-10-12 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

i have my UI on youtube, try searching Vieskas holy paladins UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks so much for the help. Really Appreciate it.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!