Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ...
    I kind of would like if in the new Zelda games they bring back at least for one title the old dungeon progression from the first Zelda game. I liked the way how around the second half of the game it becomes much more open ended in how you choose which dungeon to work on and how sometimes you would need to go into one dungeon to get a special item which you would then use to clear another dungeon that requires it and then in the process from that dungeon get what you need to go back and work on the older one.
    They said in the direct they wanted to make it less linear, so we'll probably be able to pick the order we do some of the dungeons in.

I would love a steampunk Zelda game too. It would fit in the WW timeline, which already has trains and stuff. Although for a game like that I'd want a more realistic style (like TP)

It would be pretty cool actually to me if since they now have openly shown everyone the established three timelines of the series that they continue to give each one its own style or theme. Defeated timeline sticks to the more "classic" fantasy that the series is known for, Child timeline continues to be the more "dark and edgy" styled like TP and MM and the Adult timeline slowly begins to morph into a steampunkish/more varied world with some foreign style lands to it.

Also I know this is probably blasphemous to say, but as much as I love the Links I think it would be cool to see a new character as the lead for at least one game, and I don't mean Zelda, someone new that keeps a lot/some of the trademark qualities of the main character, dare I even say a possibility of having a female descendent of Link as the main character for once? Or at very least since they seem to be interested in trying some stuff with multiple players again in a main series game we could maybe have two siblings as the next generation of Link-typish characters to play as (though a bit more varied then the copies from the Four Sword games).

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    My Hyrule Historia came today. Still have over 200 pages to read, but I'm enjoying it so far.
    Makes me want to play some Zelda. I've never finished the Ocarina Master Quest...
    Mine hasn't shipped....Oh well worst case i try and buy in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I also still want a futuristic/hi-tech/at least steam punk setting in a new game, or at least make it involve time travel between two extremely different eras. Its not like parallel versions of worlds would be something new to the series.
    apparently this was what was supposed to happen originally.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

I remember reading (don't remember where but I am pretty sure it was an ign article) that they had to cut out 2 dungeons from the release game to meet time deadlines when originally releasing WW. SO what I am hoping for is they are able to add these dungeons into the game for the HD remake. Either way I am super excited about this game.