Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst
... LastLast

G'afternoon.
    Old sig:

I think Link would look pretty good with goggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    This is EPIC!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P5gVU.jpg[IMG]
    Agreed. I really like how each of them represents their Goddess. Poor Ganon... looks like he had no childhood, maybe that's why he's an asshole ~_~

10+ Year Old Account
    :O A ZELDA THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squee*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    :O A ZELDA THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squee*
    Those.... those... those don't exist!

Deleted
    This thread is what all true warriors strive for.

Posting this for Dalliah.

Always fun to see people mix this guy up with Serj from SoaD.

Deleted

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    My Zelda Resume is pretty short I think:

NES Legend of Zelda
    NES The Adventure of Link
    SNES A Link to the Past
    GB Link's Awakening
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask

I played the original Legend of Zelda so much when I was a kid that I had every map memorized, and everything from the Second Quest too. I played through this game so many time.
    Adventure of Link was enjoyable enough, and I liked the leveling up system of picking hearts, shields, and weapons. Upthrust and Downthrust were cool. I -never- finished this game. I only made it through the final dungeon a few times and never beat the final shadow guy.
    A Link to the Past is up there with FF3(6) as one my favorite games of all time. I loved the story, the colors, the controls, the Light/Dark World... OMG so good. And the introduction of the Hookshot, one of my favorite game items ever.
    Link's Awakening on the gameboy was also awesome and I spent a lot of time playing it. Again it had a great story and the dungeons were varied and cool. Big world to explore, side quests (the flower exchange)... yeah, just awesome.
    Ocarina of Time was fun I suppose but I really didn't get into it. I played through the game, but there was something about it. There were good parts like using the hookshot and the puzzles in the dungeons, but it just didn't grab me the same way that Link to the Past did. Maybe it was the emphasis on the fact that Link was just a child, and the Forest thing seemed off-story to me.
    And finally Majora's Mask, I did not play this one much. I dinked around with it a little but the game just seemed really small to me. Maybe I didn't get far enough into it, but I didn't like it.

Overall though, Zelda comes in a close second to Final Fantasy for me. I grew up with the first Four games and loved my time with them.

I can't pick a favorite Zelda. Everytime I think one is my favorite, I play another, and suddenly that one is my favorite. But, atmosphere, NPC, and story wise, Majora's Mask was the best.
    Agreed, but from what ive seen of Skyward Sword makes me think I might have a new favourite soon.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I was totally going to post that and claim credit. What the fudge.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just spent the last couple hours reading Wiki articles about The Legend of Zelda.

"The original Legend of Zelda was the first console game with a save function that enabled players to stop playing and then resume later."

I guess I never realized. How cool is that?

I was never a Legend of Zelda fan, but all the gameboy games were pretty fun. *runs and hides*

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    I haven't played many Zelda console games but when I bought Ocarina of Time for my 3DS I was amazed o.o I understand all the praise it got!

I have mostly played the handheld Zelda games like Minish cap, A link to the past for the GBA, Phantom hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

That reason is that I traveled alot when I was younger, the console games I played was mostly multiplayer games like Super Smash Bros etc, whenever I bought a singleplayer one I didn't tend to complete it because

A: I didn't know much English so it was basicly gameplay which made a good game for me, not story :P
    B: I never had time to play it, or I just prioritized multiplayer games :P.

Because of much handheld gaming I was a huge pokemon nerd (still is, but I have no one to play with etc) and the first Zelda game I heard about was A Link to the Past because someone played it at school one day, this was in first to third grade can't remember exactly (I'm 16 now), so sometime later I bought it on my GBA :P.

One day my best friend showed me Wind Waker on the gamecube so I borrowed that (I had a Gamecube because I played much Mario Kart and SSBM) and I got stuck on the first place when Link dropped his sword and didn't play it again... What can I say I was and still am a cowardly chicken, I couldn't play that game alone because I thought it was scary D:. Watched a Lets Play of it by Chuggaaconroy on youtube somewhile ago though.

Now I'm a huge Zelda nerd and going to play Twilight Princess before Skyward Sword comes out,
    So yeah, back to Ocarina of Time... it's easily one of the best games I played even if it's 12 or so years old :O.

Awesomesauce.

Also this.
    :OOO Link in Adventure Time style is freaking math!

*little girl squeal*

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    When Skelington sees this.....
    See above.

Hmm I'm surprised he hasn't been in here yet. O_o
    Power surge knocked his power out at 10 last night until the morning, then he had to work and just came home from it.

This thread needs more Skull Kid. But since Skelington wasnt here at it's opening, he is now saddened.

And of course, the greatest theme ever(Lost Woods [in addition to others]) orchestrated!

Back from driving crass. And leaving to school >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    This thread needs more Skull Kid. But since Skelington wasnt here at it's opening, he is now saddened.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NNEQ6m.jpg[MG]
    It's ok brohan. I put a dancing Skull kid in the OP, just for ye.
    I'm so confused. Link looks like Marceline except with ruffled blonde hair ~_~
    Irregardless. Adventure Time + LoZ = WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    It's ok brohan. I put a dancing Skull kid in the OP, just for ye.

The most epic Master Sword image that exists.