Bored with WOW ? try Dragons Nest !!

I am personally bored as hell with wow . I am even bored with the PTR because the Heroics are lame and easy mode and the bg's ...well anyways so i was looking around for a new MMO until SWTOR drops . I happily found DragonNest . It's a free to play MMO that has a lot of it's game play copied from Ratchet and Clank . Now for me thats a good thing . This game is so vastly superior to wow in the leveling experience it's not even funny . Ive not reached end game but I just wanted to give a shout out for a highly polished game .

It has AWESOME combat mechanics ...so so so much funner then wow ...the quests are 10x more interesting then wow ...No go gather this or that its all combat and such ...its fun You can either group for quests for a bit added quest bonus or you can just quest yourself . I really cannot say enough good things about this game . Try it out for a few levels I promise you will love this especially if you are sich of wow ATM . Anyways have fun !

Quote Originally Posted by Doomwagon View Post
    I am personally bored as hell with wow . I am even bored with the PTR because the Heroics are lame and easy mode and the bg's ...well anyways so i was looking around for a new MMO until SWTOR drops . I happily found DragonNest . It's a free to play MMO that has a lot of it's game play copied from Ratchet and Clank . Now for me thats a good thing . This game is so vastly superior to wow in the leveling experience it's not even funny . Ive not reached end game but I just wanted to give a shout out for a highly polished game .

It has AWESOME combat mechanics ...so so so much funner then wow ...the quests are 10x more interesting then wow ...No go gather this or that its all combat and such ...its fun You can either group for quests for a bit added quest bonus or you can just quest yourself . I really cannot say enough good things about this game . Try it out for a few levels I promise you will love this especially if you are sich of wow ATM . Anyways have fun !
    So, why is this in WoW general discussions again?
    Also: this is going to turn into a WoW vs Dragons Nest thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Dragons nest is fucking awful. Piss off

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the place to be advertising other games. If you want to talk about another game, you can do so in the Video Games forum, but please don't make it a game-versus-WoW thread.

[Locked]