Question Defense of the Ancients - best hero of all time?

so who is the best hero of all time, and what item comp do u guys use?
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-10-11 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Please don't use caps/extreme punctation to draw attention

Dazzle
    Grab a Khadgar's Pipe, Mekansm and Arcane Boots.
    Aside from those items keep buying wards to have at least 3 up at all times.
    Luxury items include Guinsoo's, Forcestaff, Necronomicon, Orchid Melevolence and Vladimir's.

Might not be a pro setup but it's one of my favorites and it's quite reliable.
    Obviously this is a support build, but support heroes can make or break a team, without good support you're crippled.

This is just a suggestion for a good hero, but frankly there is no "BEST HERO OF ALL TIME".

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
    so who is the best hero of all time, and what item comp do u guys use?
    conjurer best by far
    aganhims and guinsoos!!

Stealth Assas solo mid rush codex and pwn pros

Techies!!!! >>> DO NOT RUN ... WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

nice, thanks!!! im def gonna try those out next time i play

i always liked warlock with refresher

double infernal was always a laugh :P

pain stats pain stats pain stats pain aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd facerape gg

Deleted
    Defense of the Ancients... hmm kind of heard that before... ah it's DOTA :P

I loved playing Pudge, Omni and Tiny around v6.0, but i've no idea what's FOTM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a best hero. Although atm I feel the Magus dude is alittle overkill. Long stun followed by an aoe stun, spammable nuke with damage reduction, and a crazy good ulti. Good support, good killer, good farmer.. He needs some toning down.

My favourite hero would either be Sand King or PotM. For SK - Blink dagger, Boots of travel, radiance, heart. Linken/bkb if there's too many stunners/disablers.

PotM - Sny if I'm not doing well, otherwise boots of travel + manta, then butterfly and byuriza.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    For SK - Blink dagger, Boots of travel, radiance, heart. Linken/bkb if there's too many stunners/disablers.
    I like blink in and ulti heros, and storm mostly i guess... i'm more of a supportive player.

My build for sandking is Magic wand + boots + bottle -> blinkdagger

End Luxury build: BoT, Aganim, Blinkdagger, Shiva's guard, Veil of Discord , HoT/linkens/cheese

Deleted
    Earthshaker - BRING IT OOOOOOOOON

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't answer "of all time" because I don't really play DotA since it was released, but the best hero since I started playing would be the old Spectre, with Vengeance aura as a basic skill.

Ogre Magi of course.

Arcane Boots, Bloodstone, Dagon, orchid malevolence, Refresher orb, Blade Mail.

Pop orchid, fireblast, ignite, dagon, refresh, fireblast, ignite.

Problem carries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Silencer, don't fight me on this =P

Lycan. With a basher and lifesteal you can survive most anything.

It's been a while since I've played so there's probably some new ones I don't know about. Some of my favorites that I was always really good with though was Bounty Hunter, Bloodseeker, and Nerubian Weaver, but I also really liked Broodmother, Clinkz, Drow Ranger, Morphling, and Syllabear...

I never realized all my favorite heroes were all agility before lol...
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-11 at 07:46 PM.