Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Two month old video.

Still a good video though

Quote Originally Posted by Majobu View Post
    Two month old video.

Still a good video though
    i just saw it this morning >.< still his first afaik tho, havent seen any others by him

Deleted
    The video was cool but the noisy sounds that seems to be just random soundclips of 0,1 sec/clip was extremly disturbing.

Now all he needs is actual music to go with it.

Was certainly a weird video.

There should be one video (which only exists in my head ^). Skrillex - Promises..

The vid should be a Mech Warrior type which fires a heavy chaingun and rocket launchers to the non vocal parts of the song..

Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    Now all he needs is actual music to go with it.

Was certainly a weird video.
    does not compute

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 11:21 AM ----------

this video just makes me hope my daughter is a badass real life warlock like that girl in this video lol. obviously not if the prereq is pedobear, but you know what i mean >.<

Deleted
    The music wasn't to my taste, and video was pretty strange.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    this video just makes me hope my daughter is a badass real life warlock like that girl in this video lol. obviously not if the prereq is pedobear, but you know what i mean >.<
    Uh, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Uh, what?
    did you even watch the entire video...or at all...

the girl in it is a warlock, she summons some big ass demon thing... and im saying it would be badass if my daughter grew up like that lol. but not if the prereq for becoming a warlock is a visit from that child molester at the beginning... herp derp

Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    did you even watch the entire video...or at all...

the girl in it is a warlock, she summons some big ass demon thing... and im saying it would be badass if my daughter grew up like that lol. but not if the prereq for becoming a warlock is a visit from that child molester at the beginning... herp derp
    For the sake of humanity, don't have kids. You'll be doing everyone a favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Video was awesome, wasn't much into the song though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
    because i think being a warlock is cool...obviously, thats a fucking fake world and not a real dream or wish... kill yourself. i already have a daughter and shes doing amazing, thank you. go be a fucking asshole somewhere else, thanks.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 12:48 PM ----------

how can you fucking tell someone to not have kids "for the sake of humanity" based off of one fucking post you deemed as not in your favor...grow the fuck up

Deleted
    Cool video, but there wasn't any music in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    yea i guess its not really for everyone. im not usually into dubstep, but skrillex is one of the good ones imo

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    There was. It was just hard to hear over the BRAWWWWW digabadigabdigabadigaba DROODROODROOOODROOOOOOOO ZOOOOOOOOM bre EE ee ee VWOWWW.
    Last edited by Kiingy; 2011-10-11 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    There was. It was just hard to hear over the BRAWWWWW digabadigabdigabadigaba DROODROODROOOODROOOOOOOO ZOOOOOOOOM bre EE ee ee VWOWWW.
    womp womp womp wub wub wub

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
    not really sure i understand this?

why would it be bad for your kid to have superhuman powers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not one of his better songs, I prefer In for the Kill or Cinema. I also thought the editing could have been better, it gets kind of old when it starts reusing clips. With such amazing sound and rhythm you could make an amazing video if the editing was right, as I've seen DBZ AMV's that match the tempo and beat better. I also wish Skrillex would drop the random sound clips, the initial "Oh my god!" was alright, but the "call 911 now" is super lame, just my opinion. Good to see a relatively positive post on the scene though

Also, haters gonna hate.
    Last edited by Taiki420; 2011-10-11 at 01:06 PM.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Video is great.More producers need to make videos with special effects like this.But I guess it was rather expensive.\

No memes, please.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-10-13 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    Not one of his better songs, I prefer In for the Kill or Cinema. I also thought the editing could have been better, it gets kind of old when it starts reusing clips. With such amazing sound and rhythm you could make an amazing video if the editing was right, as I've seen DBZ AMV's that match the tempo and beat better. I also wish Skrillex would drop the random sound clips, the initial "Oh my god!" was alright, but the "call 911 now" is super lame, just my opinion. Good to see a relatively positive post on the scene though

Also, haters gonna hate.
    i love the random sound clips, i know the "oh my god" is from the cup stacking girl and "call 911 now" is from some old lady screaming at some skateboarders but some of em its just interesting to see where they get these random clips from